The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all good breh. And nah....those people are wilding. But it is what it is. Outside of "Five-O" (the Mike episode last season) I wouldn't say any one episode of this is anywhere near "Breaking Bad". It could happen eventually but I need to see 4-5 seasons before I start making comparisons.

Fred.
Well I am one of the people who said BCS is better to me , up to this point though

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Ezra

Daps
I always laugh when people get so worked up saying this show is better than BB. Who cares if they have a different opinion than yours? Does it change the way you watch and enjoy the show? If it does, shame on you.

Personally, I love BCS, but I dont think it will ever be better than BB. The stakes just aren't as ever high as they are in BB. In BB it was life and death in the drug game. In BCS - no matter what happens, it wont reach that. We know that Saul and Mike survive to BB, so regardless of much trouble they may find themselves in, it's never going to be as much peril as the characters in BB found themselves.

Doesn't stop me from enjoying this show and I love it very much. Just for me, I cant see it getting to BB levels. If other people do, cool. Doesn't affect me one bit.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought mike would of already known better than to do half measures . You want thr cartel after you and your family ?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
On AMC Twitter page , make that the BB Twitter page it says HHM welcomes a new client from that's familiar .
I'm guessing : Pollos, Madrigal or Grey Matter. Outside chance Ted Beneke .

Soon

Banned
Daps
On AMC Twitter page , make that the BB Twitter page it says HHM welcomes a new client from that's familiar .
I'm guessing : Pollos, Madrigal or Grey Matter. Outside chance Ted Beneke .

It could be Tuco...that would be too good.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can almost guarantee that's not Gus next episode. Mike has no rep in town. He's actively avoiding the kinds of jobs that would put him on Gus's radar.

Besides, whoever it is has a hat on. And who wears hats?

salamanca_zpsra1n1pzz.png

Fred.

That actor has also looked liked that for 20 years so the aging won't be a factor.

Soon

Banned
Daps
i feel the same way. i dont think BCS will ever be better than BB overall tho. seasons 4 and 5B are too hard to top. hope they prove me wrong

BCS is standing on its own though, and season 2 is shaping up to be good, so there is no sophomore slump even after season 1 being so good.