The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cool little visual easter egg from the podcast....when they were filming the commercial Jimmy asked for a dolly to move the camera around the room and they didn't have one. If you pay attention to the commercial later, the angle clearly shows they put the camera in the old woman's chair lift and used it as a dolly.

Fred.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahh did you not watch BB? Jimmy is a killer, he sanctions murder like its nothing . He suggested that Badger get shanked in the chow line the very time they meet him. He was okay with Hank taking a trip to Belize .
He didn't care that Combo got killed either. He is a killer.
Those were suggestions, he's not a killer he's a pussay

He was more less joking about badger because Walt didn't expect it to cost that much to save his azz. Suggesting somebody should get killed doesn't make you a killer. Makes you look like you have no morals which Saul really didn't have. Why would Saul care about combo, Walt didn't care either. That junky pinkman didn't care either untill he was banging the boy's sister

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well his arc isn't as drastic as Walt's but Jimmy goes from representing senior citizens to having cartel ties. And this is before "Breaking Bad" because he's already connected to the cartel when he meets Walt and Jesse. So I expect some serious fukkery to pop off over the course of this series.

Fred.
I think what we're going to see is a lot of fukery in ripping people off and causing chaos, the only killing will be from mike. The real question when does jimmy fully embrace Saul Goodman

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Jimmy does not follow the rules. He's a criminal. He's not like the other lawyers that are thinking about what's ethical. Chuck was right from the last season it's obvious at the end of the day he will always be Slippin Jimmy. He loves the con he lives for that. He tries to pretend like he's changed or will change but a tiger can't change his spots (at least that's what the shows implying.) I also like that this last episode is kind of what gives birth to the original better call Saul commercial.

Breh, have you even seen BB? :mjlol:

Everyone already knows what he becomes/stays. :heh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think what we're going to see is a lot of fukery in ripping people off and causing chaos, the only killing will be from mike. The real question when does jimmy fully embrace Saul Goodman

I agree breh but I guess what I'm saying is the two are connected. When Mike is in full on goon mode he's working for Saul full time. So there has to be a drastic change in Jimmy's character to condone that kind of shyt.

How many seasons do you think we get? I'm hoping for 5-6.

The writers said 5, same as "Breaking Bad".

Fred.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Breh, have you even seen BB? :mjlol:

Everyone already knows what he becomes/stays. :heh:
Yeah I have but in this thread saw people wondering why jimmy doesn't do the right thing and if you watch season 1 and 2 he just isn't that person. The whole point of this show is to show you how he became who he did in BB. What you see is he's always been that person but he doesn't embrace it completely till probably the end of the series.

Also see people saying fukk Chuck but Chuck is right whole time.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also see people saying fukk Chuck but Chuck is right whole time.

I was with you until this part right here.

Jimmy is a grown man so I'm not hanging any of his faults on Chuck. But if Chuck doesn't keep Jimmy from getting a job at HHM back in his mail room days, who's to say how his life turns out?

Fred.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cool little visual easter egg from the podcast....when they were filming the commercial Jimmy asked for a dolly to move the camera around the room and they didn't have one. If you pay attention to the commercial later, the angle clearly shows they put the camera in the old woman's chair lift and used it as a dolly.

Fred.
I noticed that right when the commercial started and I loved it. Jimmy will pay for it big time but it was a quality production :laugh:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Jimmy sticking it to Chuck. Fukk Chuck :pacspit:
Still sympathetic towards and like Chuck :manny:
It's hard work to get me to be vitriolic towards a character, only Walt and like three characters from other series have reached that point for me.

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
they would of shot it down and turned it into that other commercial
he knew it once the secretary told him about how that commercial went

their shyt wouldnt have worked nor would people watch it.

I could see why he did it, but I still would've liked to see him try and convince them :manny:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I was with you until this part right here.

Jimmy is a grown man so I'm not hanging any of his faults on Chuck. But if Chuck doesn't keep Jimmy from getting a job at HHM back in his mail room days, who's to say how his life turns out?

Fred.
Why should Chuck have given him that chance tho given how Jimmy had affected him and been his entire life in conjunction with how shytty the degree was for a place like HMM?
I don't like that people go all into Jimmy's psyche and make excuses for him or find points to sympathize with while apparently Chuck's just a devil or even if they recognize that he's right about Jimmy's nature he's just a dikk still.
Chuck's a person with his own history, mental health and ego issues, and has also been negatively affected by Jimmy, but their relationship is complex.
For some reason post "you're not a real lawyer" it's suddenly been popular for fans to say that Chuck's literally been fukking Jimmy his entire life and that's why he's the way he is and is scum who despises him regardless of the evidence that he does love jimmy and is grateful towards him during that episode, before that episode, and after it.
As well as the fact that if Chuck had been like that towards Jimmy his entire life he wouldn't have admired Chuck or been surprised by this betrayal and Chuck wouldn't have gotten him out of jail.
I agree that Chuck did a spineless terrible thing to Jimmy, but I can't abide with the fan reaction towards him, especially when it really isn't conducive with how the show creators are writing him (plus I liked him pre blow up and everything including his flaws just make me more sympathetic towards him, how trapped he is with jimmy and his insecurities and mental disorder).