The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling Kim is dead by the time "Breaking Bad" rolls around. "Ice Station Zebra" is one of her favorite movies (it's what they were watching this episode) and it's also the name of Saul's holding company in "Breaking Bad":

isza_zpszzund7ub.png

Fred.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I love how much of a slow burn the show is, it really makes the big moments so much more powerful.
Jim Beaver aka Mr. Snub Nose aka Mr. M-60 in the next promo selling Mike a sniper rifle.
band_zpsei11i94n.png

Over all dope episode but god damn why does Jimmy have to go off the rails. All he had to do was ask Cliff if he could air the commercial.

Side note, thought it was cool how he was still waiting for a phone to ring.

Fred.
Because it's in his nature to slip, since he was a kid.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jim Beaver aka Mr. Snub Nose aka Mr. M-60 in the next promo selling Mike a sniper rifle.
band_zpsei11i94n.png

Over all dope episode but god damn why does Jimmy have to go off the rails. All he had to do was ask Cliff if he could air the commercial.

Side note, thought it was cool how he was still waiting for a phone to ring.

Fred.
I think he knew the partners wouldn't approve the ad cause they were too old school, look at how conservative the original ad was. Good chance he thought he could convince them with a little test run

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saul sure is dumb, hes a adrenaline junky who loves living on the edge

even if the video works your going to piss off the partners nd probably get fired

makes no sense, dude is self destructive

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
saul sure is dumb, hes a adrenaline junky who loves living on the edge

even if the video works your going to piss off the partners nd probably get fired

makes no sense, dude is self destructive
He just did what Gus and his partner did. He is trying to get noticed by issuing testers and now that he messed someone will get hurt by it. That will be Kim like Gus getting Max shot. Kim will pay the price because she set up everything, the commercial and Chuck asking about Texas and how he got such a huge response is going to hurt Kim because they will win the case but sacrifice Kim career in punishing Jimmy.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
He makes dumb ass moves at his job.. but I get where he's coming from I hate feeling like I'm being controlled and being told what to do.. but this guy has no stop button, he just continues to say "f-ck you" in his own way to anyone who is an authority figure. Now that Chuck threw him to the bushes, Kim is the only one who has some sort of influence over him.. and we see that with how he second guessed himself after she made the comment about his boss allowing him to do a commerical. I feel where Kim is coming from too though, she vouched for him to be in the position he's in and he's still affiliating himself with low level criminals..

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Slow episode
How do you figure?
It sets up Mike doing contract work now.
Shows that Chuck is right about Jimmy.
Shows the beginning of the end of Jimmy and Kim, it sets up that she will pay the price for his reckless nature .
Shows the guys who made his commercials from the start and Sauls showmanship .
This also shows that Jimmy is trying to impress Kim and his brother and that he is shooting himself in the foot by doing it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
He makes dumb ass moves at his job.. but I get where he's coming from I hate feeling like I'm being controlled and being told what to do.. but this guy has no stop button, he just continues to say "f-ck you" in his own way to anyone who is an authority figure. Now that Chuck threw him to the bushes, Kim is the only one who has some sort of influence over him.. and we see that with how he second guessed himself after she made the comment about his boss allowing him to do a commerical. I feel where Kim is coming from too though, she vouched for him to be in the position he's in and he's still affiliating himself with low level criminals..
Kim done fukked up. Jimmy and Kim is on shaky ground and look for Chuck to go for throat now.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Saul should've at least brought the commercial up instead of going rogue :snoop:

That scene waiting for the phones to ring was :banderas:
they would of shot it down and turned it into that other commercial
he knew it once the secretary told him about how that commercial went

their shyt wouldnt have worked nor would people watch it.