The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I wouldn't say Mike never took Walt seriously but I would say Mike can't trust him at all.

Mike clearly doesn't like Walt. He's upset that Walt was unwilling to just "know his place", cook meth, and make as much money as he wanted. Mike had a lot of respect for Gus, they have worked together for many years and "Loyalty" is important to Mike.

I think Mike felt like he had a future with Gus, a plan to be able to retire and leave money to his granddaughter. Also, losing Guys put his entire future in jeopardy when Walt came in and cause the problems.

Plus, Walt stepping out of bounds when he asked Mike to help kill Guys in .38 This is goes to Mike's whole "know your place" comment. Walt knew Mike couldn't trust him but Walt's ego and pride and felt he wasn't getting the respect he deserves.

Mike snaps when Walt says, "not even a thank you?"

Mike says "We had a good thing going and you blew it up with your ego and your pride. You didn't know your place." Walt snaps because of his ego and his pride and because he feels his place is as the kingpin now....
Wrong. Walt place was always going to be at the top , he was the brains all along, he is a million times smarter than Pryce and if you watch and listen you can see Walt listen and learn to what Gus said. You are correct every boss has an ego , you have to . Gus didn't know his place with the cartel and look what he did. He killed them all because they didn't respect him and stay in his place. Gus felt his place was the king also , Gus said him and Walt were similar so did Saul. You think if Walt had time to live longer and that he wanted to end his partnership with Gus and run his own thing he wouldn't have problems with Gus?
Walt place was always going to be on top . Mike was always going to be number 2. Last Walt made Mike 3 million bucks in one day after twice losing his nest egg money by not moving smart, he should have said thanks and killing Mikes men? Hell yes they had to go, they doing years and if Mike wanted to take care of them that's on him not the boss. Mike could have used Saul guy Ed left town safe and sound but he had to be independent .

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
From Aaron Paul from is ama on Reddit .
[/
Crabcakes and football? That sounds awesome.

Yeah of course! I'm such a huge fan of Better Call Saul, and of course everyone behind the show. So, who knows?

... maybe I already shot it?

... it might be airing this season?

I don't know.

Well, actually, I do know, but you'll have to watch and see. But yeah, I'd absolutely be opened to it and we have discussed the possibility.
SPOILER]
Got a feeling business is about to pick up.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't say Mike never took Walt seriously but I would say Mike can't trust him at all.

Mike clearly doesn't like Walt. He's upset that Walt was unwilling to just "know his place", cook meth, and make as much money as he wanted. Mike had a lot of respect for Gus, they have worked together for many years and "Loyalty" is important to Mike.

I think Mike felt like he had a future with Gus, a plan to be able to retire and leave money to his granddaughter. Also, losing Guys put his entire future in jeopardy when Walt came in and cause the problems.

Plus, Walt stepping out of bounds when he asked Mike to help kill Guys in .38 This is goes to Mike's whole "know your place" comment. Walt knew Mike couldn't trust him but Walt's ego and pride and felt he wasn't getting the respect he deserves.

Mike snaps when Walt says, "not even a thank you?"

Mike says "We had a good thing going and you blew it up with your ego and your pride. You didn't know your place." Walt snaps because of his ego and his pride and because he feels his place is as the kingpin now....
Gus was going to kill Walt and his family by the end so he made his move and he won . I understand loyalty but once mike agreed to work with Walt he should of acted professionally . He don't have to treat him like Gus but act right , walt did take down gus and that meant he should of treaded lightly . What did antagonizing him do ? Oh that's right get him killed . Jesse was a screw up too and brought about a lot of the Gus /Walt fallout anyway yet due to his son he treated Jesse diffrent

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong. Walt place was always going to be at the top , he was the brains all along, he is a million times smarter than Pryce and if you watch and listen you can see Walt listen and learn to what Gus said. You are correct every boss has an ego , you have to . Gus didn't know his place with the cartel and look what he did. He killed them all because they didn't respect him and stay in his place. Gus felt his place was the king also , Gus said him and Walt were similar so did Saul. You think if Walt had time to live longer and that he wanted to end his partnership with Gus and run his own thing he wouldn't have problems with Gus?
Walt place was always going to be on top . Mike was always going to be number 2. Last Walt made Mike 3 million bucks in one day after twice losing his nest egg money by not moving smart, he should have said thanks and killing Mikes men? Hell yes they had to go, they doing years and if Mike wanted to take care of them that's on him not the boss. Mike could have used Saul guy Ed left town safe and sound but he had to be independent .
Exactly !! Mike underestimated Walt and felt he could talk to him anyway he wanted but in the end Walt was the boss. Mike was a hardened criminal who killed people for gus and Gus was a killer too also overstepped his place

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This is the first time I really noticed Jonathan Banks kind of having a hard time walking. Has it always been like that or is dude starting to feel those 69 years of his? :mjcry:

Hold up, what? You mean exclusively to Netflix? Never heard anything like that.

Fred.
'

We in Chile get it on Netflix once a week, as soon as the episodes ends in AMC it's up on Netflix. I'm sure the same happens in a lot of other countries so I can see them doing it like that in the US next year, even if AMC keeps airing it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is the first time I really noticed Jonathan Banks kind of having a hard time walking. Has it always been like that or is dude starting to feel those 69 years of his? :mjcry:

'

We in Chile get it on Netflix once a week, as soon as the episodes ends in AMC it's up on Netflix. I'm sure the same happens in a lot of other countries so I can see them doing it like that in the US next year, even if AMC keeps airing it.

Ok now I understand.

As far as Banks, he fell on some movie he was working on and fukked his leg up. Depending on when this season was filmed that might be why.

Fred.