The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Ezra

Daps
this guy was low key a Coli troll in his younger life.
Saul set up this man to be an ex drug dealer to a future laser tag owner.
Pryce is also the infamous unseen Danny from BB that owned those laser tag places.

I heard them talk about it on the podcasts and couldnt find that. Nice work. That's hilarious

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Anyone know why he is called Pryce? His name is Daniel Wormald, plus Saul called him Dan at the police station . Is Pryce his aka name?

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Thought episode 1 was straight boring :russell:

Second episode is dope & the yellow colour theme y'all picked up:salute:

You only :lupe: those type of shyts when the episode is dope though.

So the shyt y'all digged up in episode 1, i was like:camby:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Thought episode 1 was straight boring :russell:

Second episode is dope & the yellow colour theme y'all picked up:salute:

You only :lupe: those type of shyts when the episode is dope though.

So the shyt y'all digged up in episode 1, i was like:camby:

It was actually in the first Season as well :jbhmm:

I only noticed it during the bingo sessions when the retirement home workers were wearing the bright yellow vests.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished watched first two episodes. I love this season :banderas:.

When Howard was at Chuck's house explaining to Chuck that all the elderly clients love Jimmy, Chuck seemed jealous. It isn't a big part of Chuck's skill set and it comes so effortlessly for Jimmy. And no matter what he might do, he can never be as charismatic as Jimmy is. I though it was interesting that he didn't want Hamlin to know he was playing his piano but Jimmy's new boss doesn't care if people see him playing the guitar at work.

All the stuff with Mike, Nacho, and Pryce cracked me up. Pryce is something else :deadrose:,. While this show is mainly showing how Jimmy will become the Saul from BB, Pryce is showing me how Mike ended up having the patience of a saint, anytime he was around when Walt and Jesse were fukking things up.

Jimmy really did become Saul in that moment. But I guess stuff like this is going to keep pushing Kim away from him. Not sure what to make of this. She seem totally down with the con that was just a personal thing, but it seems like she really doesn't like it when Jimmy does this stuff when it involves him being a lawyer. I guess she worries it will blow back on him, but I just find it interesting that there are some rules she doesn't mind he breaks, but others she does but I can see Kim's point so the more I think about it so something is telling me that Chuck knows something we don't, it's his brother, he knows his brother in his whole life. Also, Jimmy is risking throwing away the opportunity of a lifetime by engaging in such antics for a minor case that is going to give a reason why Chuck said, "I knew it".

after the interview with the police, Jimmy tells Pryce that he has to make a video. And at first we might think, why? The interview is over, the police know the crime was inspired by some freaky shyt that they'd rather not investigate, case closed. Right? But Jimmy also has a need to see someone other than himself have to resort to abject humiliation to get out of trouble. In other words, he didn't make a video of Warmolt sitting in a pile of pies because he needed to. He did it because he wanted to. And because he wanted pie.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished watched first two episodes. I love this season :banderas:.

When Howard was at Chuck's house explaining to Chuck that all the elderly clients love Jimmy, Chuck seemed jealous. It isn't a big part of Chuck's skill set and it comes so effortlessly for Jimmy. And no matter what he might do, he can never be as charismatic as Jimmy is. I though it was interesting that he didn't want Hamlin to know he was playing his piano but Jimmy's new boss doesn't care if people see him playing the guitar at work.

All the stuff with Mike, Nacho, and Pryce cracked me up. Pryce is something else :deadrose:,. While this show is mainly showing how Jimmy will become the Saul from BB, Pryce is showing me how Mike ended up having the patience of a saint, anytime he was around when Walt and Jesse were fukking things up.

Jimmy really did become Saul in that moment. But I guess stuff like this is going to keep pushing Kim away from him. Not sure what to make of this. She seem totally down with the con that was just a personal thing, but it seems like she really doesn't like it when Jimmy does this stuff when it involves him being a lawyer. I guess she worries it will blow back on him, but I just find it interesting that there are some rules she doesn't mind he breaks, but others she does but I can see Kim's point so the more I think about it so something is telling me that Chuck knows something we don't, it's his brother, he knows his brother in his whole life. Also, Jimmy is risking throwing away the opportunity of a lifetime by engaging in such antics for a minor case that is going to give a reason why Chuck said, "I knew it".

after the interview with the police, Jimmy tells Pryce that he has to make a video. And at first we might think, why? The interview is over, the police know the crime was inspired by some freaky shyt that they'd rather not investigate, case closed. Right? But Jimmy also has a need to see someone other than himself have to resort to abject humiliation to get out of trouble. In other words, he didn't make a video of Warmolt sitting in a pile of pies because he needed to. He did it because he wanted to. And because he wanted pie.
I think his interacting with pryce also is why he never took Walt seriously no matter what Walt achieved . He would of stayed alive if he wasn't so reckless with Walt

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think his interacting with pryce also is why he never took Walt seriously no matter what Walt achieved . He would of stayed alive if he wasn't so reckless with Walt

I wouldn't say Mike never took Walt seriously but I would say Mike can't trust him at all.

Mike clearly doesn't like Walt. He's upset that Walt was unwilling to just "know his place", cook meth, and make as much money as he wanted. Mike had a lot of respect for Gus, they have worked together for many years and "Loyalty" is important to Mike.

I think Mike felt like he had a future with Gus, a plan to be able to retire and leave money to his granddaughter. Also, losing Guys put his entire future in jeopardy when Walt came in and cause the problems.

Plus, Walt stepping out of bounds when he asked Mike to help kill Guys in .38 This is goes to Mike's whole "know your place" comment. Walt knew Mike couldn't trust him but Walt's ego and pride and felt he wasn't getting the respect he deserves.

Mike snaps when Walt says, "not even a thank you?"

Mike says "We had a good thing going and you blew it up with your ego and your pride. You didn't know your place." Walt snaps because of his ego and his pride and because he feels his place is as the kingpin now....