The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching season 3. Saul says to Walt

"You can make anyone believe any lie. There was one time I made a girl believe I was Kevin Costner"

Love how they are implementing these little things

Another thing. Saul told skylar he was laundering money for years. So I wonder how long ago this is supposed to be. He also said he been married and divorced 3 times.

sounds like another great lie

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Saul knew the guy who ran the pest control, he never introduced Todd to Walt. Walt was the one who actually asked todd his name.

Saul said he knew those guys for 5 years. He didn't mention Todd by name but he was talking about the whole group. Which brings me to my next point....

Watching season 3. Saul says to Walt

"You can make anyone believe any lie. There was one time I made a girl believe I was Kevin Costner"

Love how they are implementing these little things

Another thing. Saul told skylar he was laundering money for years. So I wonder how long ago this is supposed to be. He also said he been married and divorced 3 times.

"Better Call Saul" takes place in 2002, 6 years before the start of "Breaking Bad". So stuff like Todd and his group are bound to pop up sooner rather than later.

As far as his wives the writers said they'll probably just chalk that up to Saul bullshytting to make a point. Most of the stuff he mentioned they're trying to work into the show though.

Fred.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
If they somehow incorporate Walt surviving into Better Call Saul then shyts gone be :banderas:. I'm 100% sure we are going to see Jesse soon, but if Walt comes into the picture while Jimmy is Gene then this show is going to kill shyt. Of course Walt will be in prison or fighting his charges in some way though
:whoo:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i don't feel like running back and forth in threads

but goddamn i hate skylar... she was a bytch from day 1... then became an entitled bytch once she found out about the drug dealing

i hope they skip to the future and show walt jr balling with his 10 milly tho :blessed:

the producers have already said they plan on doing a whole episode on saul AFTER breaking bad

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:yawn:

So far, Season 2 has been slower than I was expecting.

:francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man that opening scene reminded me of when Hank was describing Gale (and indirectly describing Walt) when he was saying "the guy's a genius....if he used his brain for good who knows how he could've helped the world?"

Saul could've been so much more than a money launderer for drug dealers.

Fred.