The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Continue to be impressed with how the show's depiction of legal work is much closer to reality than other shows. Lawyers get buried in reviewing documents and arguing over dumb motions, stalling each other, stuffy meetings about boring technical shyt, having to deal with a$$hole partners with an inferiority complex like chuck :pachaha:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Loved this last ep and most till now. That slow intelligent buildup :blessed:

Its like watching BB all over again. :lolbron:

Someone posted a link that said that this series would be on netflix next season. Not too happy about that, i mean its damn annoying to wait a week for a new episode, but to think about the last ep you saw during that week and discuss the minimalist of details most definitely makes a show a lot better.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
you're not getting the kinda action as u did in BB, but that's OK. I liked seeing saul get into that slippin' jimmy fukkery this latest episode. and btw, chuck ain't shyt. that dude be hating just cuz. fukking a$$hole.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Someone posted a link that said that this series would be on netflix next season. Not too happy about that, i mean its damn annoying to wait a week for a new episode, but to think about the last ep you saw during that week and discuss the minimalist of details most definitely makes a show a lot better.

Hold up, what? You mean exclusively to Netflix? Never heard anything like that.

Fred.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Another nice ep. Low key planted a lot of seeds for future plot lines. I bet whatever eventually drives Kim and Jimmy apart started in this ep, because he doesn't feel like he can talk to her about everything any more.

Fred.

lets just say kim is not a fan of slippin jimmy.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Loved this last ep and most till now. That slow intelligent buildup :blessed:

Its like watching BB all over again. :lolbron:

Hold up, what? You mean exclusively to Netflix? Never heard anything like that.

Fred.

even if true, how is this a negative. netflix is battle tested when it comes to original programming at this point.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
even if true, how is this a negative. netflix is battle tested when it comes to original programming at this point.

It's not a negative for me. I'd rather have every episode of a show ASAP. I'm impatient. :manny:

But I've never heard of it for this show. AMC has no line up right now. Outside of "The Walking Dead" and "Better Call Saul" they got nothing. So I don't see the upside to giving the show to Netflix, no matter the amount of money.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely. This is why I have so much time for Gilligan. He writes in English and his own made up visual language with colours and pop culture references. Its makes the show a really rewarding watch.

The law offices and the upholstery spot both had muted decor. Both honest businesses.

I'm betting that yellow cup fits perfectly in the big white Cadillac though :wow:

And to anyone who doubts the genius/ OCD of GilliGOAT:

BETTER-CALL-SAUL.jpg

@3Rivers smiley this. Please

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
this guy was low key a Coli troll in his younger life.
Saul set up this man to be an ex drug dealer to a future laser tag owner.
Pryce is also the infamous unseen Danny from BB that owned those laser tag places.