The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hexagram23 We never found out when/how Walt poisoned brock?

Cause Brock always giving him funny looks...

Nah, but people kinda pieced together a time line back on SOHH. From the time his family left to when Jesse came to kill him Walt was free to do whatever for 12 hours or so. And they showed Francesca (Saul's secretary) shredding a school schedule in episode 13.

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant believe theyd put an anagram in and expect nobody would figure it out with the way the internet is now. thats extremely stupid if thats the case
All the titles weren't available , and really ? How is that stupid ? It's a treat for the die hard fans like a Easter egg .

• Dap
Reactions: hex

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Nah, but people kinda pieced together a time line back on SOHH. From the time his family left to when Jesse came to kill him Walt was free to do whatever for 12 hours or so. And they showed Francesca (Saul's secretary) shredding a school schedule in episode 13.

Fred.

:ohhh:

I'm about to go back and rewatch the series. I fukking miss BB :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just finished up.

Meh. Even more more Meh than the mediocre first season,which while mediocre had a few moments that brought it up.

It's just not that good. It's not that interesting. The characters are boring. It's made me less interested in Saul than I was at the start of the show.

I don't even know why this show exists. The story it's telling is going nowhere. There's no reason for this to exist other than trying to drain more of out the BB name.

5/10

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the titles weren't available , and really ? How is that stupid ? It's a treat for the die hard fans like a Easter egg .

ok, so they were avialable a week before the finale. he was saying that the producers were expecting nobody to figure it out and then months later over the summer theyd point to the anagram. i cant believe they think that the internet wouldnt figure out an anagram. its more likely that they just threw it out there

i like easter eggs in the show but an anagram of episode names is corny to me. i consider myself a diehard fan of this show, though i wasnt that way with BB

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, so they were avialable a week before the finale. he was saying that the producers were expecting nobody to figure it out and then months later over the summer theyd point to the anagram. i cant believe they think that the internet wouldnt figure out an anagram. its more likely that they just threw it out there

i like easter eggs in the show but an anagram of episode names is corny to me. i consider myself a diehard fan of this show, though i wasnt that way with BB
But what's corny about it ? They' were more impressed and suprised that someone figured it out so quickly . there was no reason to automatically assume that someone would look for an anagram of frings back . It's something they planned to be found out anyway brehs

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Just got finished watching the first two seasons, I love this show :ohlawd:

I'm certain Gus was the one who left the "DON'T" note on Mike's car :banderas:

The way Chuck tricked Jimmy into confessing though :ohhh:

Also :mindblown: at Chuck condition existing in real life, I just thought dude was crazy.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Also :mindblown: at Chuck condition existing in real life, I just thought dude was crazy.

It was a message from Gus, the writers confirmed it. Also look at the first letter of each episode title:

"Fifi"
"Rebecca"
"Inflatable"
"Nailed"
"Gloves Off"
"Switch"
"Bali Ha'i"
"Amarillo"
"Cobbler"
"Klick"

Fred.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

I'm pretty sure Chuck is crazy, his condition only seems to effect him when he has anxiety about something.