The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One of my only complaints in BB is that it was never explained why Gus was too big/well connected for the cartels to just outright kill. I wonder if Season 3 will do that?

You mean in the flash back, or in general?

Fred.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You mean in the flash back, or in general?

Fred.

More a flashback but we saw multiple times that the cartel wanted to kill him and didn't because they feared repercussions of some sort (what kind are from whom it was never explained)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I know a lot of people are holding on to the GOAT Breaking Bad, but I'm sorry, this show has been average so far. I can't cosign anyone calling this even a top 10 show on TV. It's nowhere near as good as Ray Donovan or Power imo.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a lot of people are holding on to the GOAT Breaking Bad, but I'm sorry, this show has been average so far. I can't cosign anyone calling this even a top 10 show on TV. It's nowhere near as good as Ray Donovan or Power imo.

Ray Donovan is trash

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More a flashback but we saw multiple times that the cartel wanted to kill him and didn't because they feared repercussions of some sort (what kind are from whom it was never explained)

They imply he's ex Argentina military. I don't really know why that would stop the cartels from killing him, though.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They imply he's ex Argentina military. I don't really know why that would stop the cartels from killing him, though.

Chile

General Pinchot was heavily into the production of drugs and made super labs. He supplied those cartels with Coke.

Fring was a high ranking officer, the handicapped guy called him general right before he killed his friend

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305

Speak for yourself homie. Saul is tv gold. There's a reason the Emmys and globes have nominated it in ever category in both its two seasons. It's not BB not many shows can be. But it's definitely in my top 10 of active shows currently on air. It may be even in my top 5.

:scust:Ray Donovan

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i watched episode 1 and 2 of season 2 and just couldnt be bothered anymore. glad to see i didnt miss anything