Daps
Lydia lil cute crazy ass would've got dikked down something vicious :banderas:

Made no sense that Mike didn't call gus when being questioned by the DEA

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Did they ever say, how Chuck's condition started or where it came from?

Nope, no explanation. I think the the writers use Chuck's condition as a device to display Jimmy's compassionate side. I'd like to know how it started too. There were some other loose ends, (ex.) what happened to Chuck's wife? We got a whole episode named after her and they didn't even explain her "importance" or if she left him, died, etc

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So Gus left that note in Mikes car, how did Nacho know? Is Gus working with Nacho?
What's this Gus bike everyone is talking about, he never rode a bike

Chuck really went through all those lengths to catch Jimmy :damn:

Season 3 is gonna be fire

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn Vince Gilligan confirmed Gus was behind the note :wow:
In the cut....
4lsz2f.gif

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So Gus left that note in Mikes car, how did Nacho know? Is Gus working with Nacho?
What's this Gus bike everyone is talking about, he never rode a bike

Chuck really went through all those lengths to catch Jimmy :damn:

Season 3 is gonna be fire

where do get that nacho knew about it?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
where do get that nacho knew about it?

The Nacho thing hasn't been confirmed but whoever left the note knew Mike was there. So they knew his vantage point.

Nacho blocked his shot the entire time Hector was outside.

Now we know Gus left the note, so it's possible he told Nacho to stand in front of Hector so Mike wouldn't shoot him.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
However Mike and Jimmy reconnect, I believe Nacho will have something to do with it.... In BB when Saul was 1st introduced and was somewhat kidnapped by Walt & Pinkman, Saul thought it was Nacho that was after him at 1st. This suggests that Saul been heavily connected with those people to which Mike is now already heavily involved in Better Call Saul.

What's crazy is that I not entirely sure that Gus will play any large part in the series because Saul NEVER MET OR EVEN HEARD OF GUS until afterwards in BB. He only know knew through Mike of an individual that Mike got connects with and didn't even know him by name. So, despite Gus maybe showing a small cameo appearance... his role into this series most likely be extremely tiny.

They said this about Gus today:

Better Call Saul Creators Didn’t Expect You to Solve Their Gus Fring Puzzle

And furthermore, just because Fring’s back—technically speaking, if not literally—it doesn’t mean that folks should assume that they’ll see him at the beginning of Season 3. This is a character who is very circumspect. Very cautious. He does not reveal himself easily. He makes people work to get to him as we saw him make Walter White work very hard and jump through a great many hoops to get to face-to-face with him in Breaking Bad.

I don’t think anyone should assume that he’ll move in next door to Mike and borrow a cup of sugar. He’s going to stay Gus Fring, arguably the most brilliant person ever to appear on either show

Fred.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Nacho thing hasn't been confirmed but whoever left the note knew Mike was there. So they knew his vantage point.

Nacho blocked his shot the entire time Hector was outside.

Now we know Gus left the note, so it's possible he told Nacho to stand in front of Hector so Mike wouldn't shoot him.

Fred.

ya, i guess it's possible.

it seems kind of far-fetched to be able to tell someone how to position themselves at the perfect angle to block a target from a sniper hiding like 200 yards away but hey, then again, even if nacho standing there was just a fluke...it'd still be convenient story-writing anyway.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ya, i guess it's possible.

it seems kind of far-fetched to be able to tell someone how to position themselves at the perfect angle to block a target from a sniper hiding like 200 yards away but hey, then again, even if nacho standing there was just a fluke...it'd still be convenient story-writing anyway.

In the podcast they said it was closer to a mile away.

If Nacho is standing anywhere near Hector Mike wouldn't take the shot. Because the one thing people know about Mike at this point is he won't kill unless it's necessary. And hitting a head shot from close to a mile away, while someone you're trying to avoid is standing anywhere near them....most snipers wouldn't take the shot.

Fred.