The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Just binged S2 this weekend and found myself disliking Jimmy more with each episode. He is not a guy you can root for; a lamentable oaf who STAYS making bad decisions. I can see why he had to create Saul Goodman. everyone probably turned their back on him

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just binged S2 this weekend and found myself disliking Jimmy more with each episode. He is not a guy you can root for; a lamentable oaf who STAYS making bad decisions. I can see why he had to create Saul Goodman. everyone probably turned their back on him

That's why we like jimmy and that's what drives his brother crazy about him

No matter what people still love jimmy

50% of this season better be about fring, im getting tired of this dragged out jimmy vs his bro sh!t

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
That's why we like jimmy and that's what drives his brother crazy about him

No matter what people still love jimmy

50% of this season better be about fring, im getting tired of this dragged out jimmy vs his bro sh!t

Nah,I guess I have a short tolerance for foolishness cause that's the shyt that irritated me about Jessie. You got ppl practically handing you everything and you keep fukking it up.

I can see why Chuck would be pissed. Jimmys been a con artist and perpetual screwup from childhood, yet he was apparently their parents’ favorite.