The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
I never said anything like that. :dwillhuh:

There isn't going to be a season 8 or 9. They're doing 5 seasons same as "BB".

So they have roughly 30 episodes to do all the shyt I mentioned, which is why I said once they push the button on any one of those 4 things, the show as we currently know it will be over. Even this season was drastically different than last season.

Fred.
If that fukker mentions Mad Men one more damn time in this thread :francis: dude is OBVIOUSLY autistic :martin:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By "Breaking Bad" Mike is working for Saul. He's removing dead bodies for Saul. He's bugging Walt's house, for Saul.

They ain't gotta be cool. But at some point in the not so distance future they will have to develop a close work relationship. They were around each other constantly for "BB". Now they rarely appear on screen together.

That alone will change the dynamic of the show. Add Gus and you have a character that directly influences Mike, who can't ever interact with the title character of the series. Also the pendulum will swing heavily towards "BB" style fukkery, as opposed to the quiet character moments of Jimmy's arc.

Fred.

However Mike and Jimmy reconnect, I believe Nacho will have something to do with it.... In BB when Saul was 1st introduced and was somewhat kidnapped by Walt & Pinkman, Saul thought it was Nacho that was after him at 1st. This suggests that Saul been heavily connected with those people to which Mike is now already heavily involved in Better Call Saul.

What's crazy is that I not entirely sure that Gus will play any large part in the series because Saul NEVER MET OR EVEN HEARD OF GUS until afterwards in BB. He only know knew through Mike of an individual that Mike got connects with and didn't even know him by name. So, despite Gus maybe showing a small cameo appearance... his role into this series most likely be extremely tiny.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea but Walt still take the cake he ruined every character lives I see from BB on BCS

Well, to be real.... it was GUS that manipulated the situation in season 3 to reel Walt back in. Walt had his money and was DONE and only wanted to refocused on fixing his family. Especially after fessing the truth to Skylar.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
its been alluded to with his business partner that hector killed.

No, it wasn't man.:mjlol:

I can tell you exactly how this rumor started. During a podcast Kelly Dixon, an editor on the show mentioned she thought they were a couple. Vince Gilligan said "nah, that's his brother".

Not literally his brother but it was the podcast after the episode "Hermanos". Gus and Max were best friends.

Directly after the podcast the rumor was all over the internet, despite the guy that actually created the characters flat out saying it was false.

Giancarlo Esposito got asked about it and was :what: because he said it was never mentioned to him, wasn't in the script, was never even brought up as an idea.

So nah, he's not gay. They even had an arc that would've went into his family, kids, etc. but they didn't have time to add it.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think it was Gus idea to have Tuco killed. It would give Nacho more pull and more inner workings of the cartel. Mike balked on it tho. Mike just wanted some cash for the grand baby and might not wanted the heat on him.

Once Hector threatened him and the grand baby Mike took it personal. Mike scoped them and hit them for the cash.

Nacho questioned Mike manhood by saying he couldn't pull the trigger. So now Mike ready to kill Hector. Nacho probably told Gus about how Mike moving and Gus had some goons follow him.

If Mike kills Hector it messes up Gus plan. Gus probably like how Mike moves and brings him in next season. Mike know Jimmy and Mike link him up with Gus.

It was in BB episode were Mike told Gus Ill take out Hector if you want me to and Gus said I know you will but leave that to me.

This is a very good theory.

Fred.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
All that for no pay off. Good episode, bad season finale. Really hope they step it up next season.

Daps
It may just be me, but I just don't care about Jimmy. Less is more with him.

Mike story is my main reason to watch the show :yeshrug:
Mike has definitely stolen the show, however I think the novelty of his sub-story would wear off quickly if he became the center of attention like Jimmy.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
The writing and detail for this show is amazing, it's a slow burner even the creators say that but dudes complaining about the pace of the show
:what:

Not everything has to be like 24 you know lol

All about the character building, stories and interaction.

Slowly rising up in the ranks of my fave shows ever.

exactly :mjlol: