The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Chuck with the con on Jimmy had me :ohhh:then :lolbron:then :francis:.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the war between the 2 brothers is going to continue. Chuck said fukk the space blanket, get me a space house :mjlol:.

As terrifying as the trip to the hospital was for Chuck, I know his mom calling out Jimmy's name while he was at her bedside had to hurt more :wow:. The way the camera was positioned during that scene where the doctors were checking on him was great.

I know that lady doctor is :martin: anytime Chuck shows up. I was dying when he was telling her about the hippocratic oath, "Do no harm" :damn:

Jimmy's final commercial :leon:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was that the same tape recorder chuck was using in his office when jimmy showed him that he passed the bar?

Daps
People keep talking about how Chuck just thinks his brother is a massive piece of shyt but I'm pretty sure he recognizes just how much heart Jimmy has, as each time he's talked about him negatively there's been the implication that Jimmy just can't help himself or doesn't recognize the wrong, which is why he was able to play that against him in this scene.

Also I have to mention how I believe Michael Mckean has given the best performance two seasons in a row :whew:
:dwillhuh:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Great episode, sucks that it's over because their arn't many other shows as good as this. When this is over I hope we get another spinoff of someone else, don't want to see this universe end.

It seems like alot of Chuck's bitterness toward Jimmy is the fact that people gravitate more towards him like he's more of a ppl person and Chuck is more of a straight laced professional yuppie type who's great at his jojb but not much else. That's probably why he's so bitter toward Chuck, he has all these accomplishments to his name but Jimmy always finds ways to shine through them from his POV... HIs ex wife jumping in on his lawyer jokes and the mom calling out for him right before she died.. has dude feeling extra bitter. But in the end Chuck used the same tactics Jimmy used to change that address.....

The interactions/conversations between the two are the best part about the show, again

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Jimmy :francis:

He's fukked himself, Kim and Ernesto. :snoop:

Early next season it's going to be "Say 'Goodbye' to Lionel Hutz, and 'Hello' to Miguel Sanchez!" time

Gutavo's goons out here hiking to leave a message for Mike? :ohhh:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Better Call Saul Breaking Bad Cameo: Guess Who's Back?

Clearly they're talking about Gus, who sent the DON'T message.

Fred.

I dont see how that would have been distracting tho? keep the final scene exactly how it was then you can even show a car in the far distance driving away, camera pans out there and it's gus as passenger or driving, or a goon driving who then makes a call to a Pollo loco and tells gus "it's done"

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
The writing and detail for this show is amazing, it's a slow burner even the creators say that but dudes complaining about the pace of the show
:what:

Not everything has to be like 24 you know lol

All about the character building, stories and interaction.

Slowly rising up in the ranks of my fave shows ever.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
The creators confirmed the anagram of FRINGS BACK was intentional:

Fred.

So sick

On Reddit, Twitter user @Sirena6783 is identified as the first to catch that when you take the first letter of each episode title — "Switch," "Cobbler," "Amarillo," "Gloves Off," "Rebecca," "Bali Ha'i," "Inflatable," "Fifi," "Nailed" and "Klick" — you get the letters S, C, A, G, R, B, I, F, N and K.

Unscramble that, and here's what you get: "Fring's Back."