The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As for the Chuck and Jimmy stuff, I'm okay with it. I don't think Chuck subjected himself to the rays on purpose. I think everything up to the point of going home was real. I think Jimmy confessed because he was legitimately scared of what he saw. And, I think its because Jimmy underestimate Chuck in a way that Chuck underestimate him. Jimmy never expected Chuck to realize the lengths he went to forge those documents. And I bet he never expected Chuck to send a retirement notice to Howard and pull stuff all over his house. That was a con on the level that Jimmy would do. I don't think he expected Chuck capable of it. Or to act it out. Jimmy falls for the oldest con in the world.

:wow:

My guess is that Gus had eyes on Hector and Mike just happened to be there to see this. Or he has some kind of informant like the gun guy.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
another weak finale just like last season

this show is VERY SLOW and needs to pick it up quickly in season 3 or else i'll stop watching

i gave it a long leash but it just isn't great....decent show but painfully slow and boring

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
how is it clearly Gus though? why would Gus write that/even be in the desert?
it nearly has to be Gus. literally everything points to that. Mike was employed by Gus during BB. it has to be someone who knows Mike's fukking with Cartel. Which is either Nacho or someone we haven't seen at all. Obviously its the latter, and its doubtful it'd be someone completely new to the series.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wqXQSVh.gif