The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How you can tell?

Better Call Saul Breaking Bad Cameo: Guess Who's Back?

“We had an idea for the final episode of this season,” Gilligan said. “It was a really perfect opportunity for a cameo that we didn’t wind up doing, and you can figure out what I’m talking about when you see the final episode of this season. We had a perfect opportunity, a very organic and logical opportunity for someone from our Breaking Bad universe to show up in the final episode of this season. We didn’t do it and I got talked out of it because I really wanted to do it, and I’m glad I got talked out of it because as Peter and the writers told me, it would’ve been distracting. It would have distracted from a very important thing that was going on.”

Clearly they're talking about Gus, who sent the DON'T message.

Fred.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I wish we had another Mike/Jimmy meet up scene like the end of the first season, not necessarily at the end, but I would have loved to see them interact again with jimmy ruminating over his morality.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Nah I agree this moment was the closest I came to #fukkChuck :yeshrug:
Real piece of shyt move here, should have been able to move on but he's too petty and vindictive to admit his faults and reconcile with his brother.
That was more of a celebration of how slick and how great of a character he is.
chuck cant stand being wrong. its like his cryptonite aside from electricity

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
People keep talking about how Chuck just thinks his brother is a massive piece of shyt but I'm pretty sure he recognizes just how much heart Jimmy has, as each time he's talked about him negatively there's been the implication that Jimmy just can't help himself or doesn't recognize the wrong, which is why he was able to play that against him in this scene.

Also I have to mention how I believe Michael Mckean has given the best performance two seasons in a row :whew:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I assume Gus has been observing Mike since Tuco beat his ass or well before that. He realized in doing so that he could use Mike in his operations which is why he left that message. Gus was very careful in revealing himself to Walt in BB too so it makes sense for him not to appear yet. Hopefully he finally shows up in season 3.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
My only problem with the pacing is that I want proper room for the Nacho/Lalo plot and Jonathan Banks might get too old if it goes on for too long.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Let's conclude this brehs

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Season 3 better be classic :francis: 10 shows ain't enough per season because I feel like there should be more story so far :yeshrug:I understand they going slow tho cuz after he becomes Saul, it's like aight show over :mjlol:....although it would be dope if the last couple seasons of BCS was showing what Saul was doing without Walt during the BB era