The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The best thing about going thru and watching BB again is catching the little shyt that you missed the first time around

When Jessie called up Walt to cook because he needed money because he was getting kicked out of his crib and when as soon as he hung up the movers took his phone too :dead:

And then he spazzed out and threw the ice trays at them "YOU FORGOT THE ICE TRAYS CAN'T FORGET THE ICE TRAYS!" :mjlol:

I was :dead: last night watching season 3 when Walt was on the floor drunk with pop corn stuck to his face and Skyler called talking about "leave us alone or I'll get a restraining order" and Walt stood up, grabbed his nuts and said "RESTRAIN THIS!" :mjlol:

Re-watching earlier seasons of "BB" it's crazy how much comedy it had, compared to season 5, especially the second half which was nonstop :merchant:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If I remember correctly Mike didn't even have a cover up job when he was working with Gus.

Technically he did. His cover was Saul's private investigator. If you watch the first half of season 3 peep how Saul bosses Mike around....then when Gus gives the order to kill Jesse/Walt Mike threatens to beat up Saul if he doesn't hand over the info. Saul and even Walt had no idea Mike was working for Gus like that.

Fred.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Aint doing shyt at work, bout to run back BB. Cant decide to start from the beginning or 3