The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The show is loosely based on "Scarface", believe it or not.

A few "Scarface" actors appear on the show. Tio (Mark Margolis, the bell guy in the wheel chair) was Alberto in that movie....the guy Tony murked in the car when he had the bomb:

Alberto-The-Shadow.jpg

Fred.

i named our rabbit "Don Eladio" :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
HBO is not what it once was. Aside from "Game Of Thrones"....which I dunno if you watch.

"The Leftovers"....:ld:

"True Detective" was cool until the finale. Season 2 is sounding shaky.

That's currently their drama line-up.

Fred.

completely agree.

once thrones is done i'm not sure what theyr'e gonna do

i'm out on the leftovers i think.. i'll watch TD season 2, but i'm not excited about it like say Fargo season 2

FX been my favorite network the past 3 years or so

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:salute: Si brehigo. Thing is, i actually know a woman who started seeing another dude while her husband was dying of cancer. Possibly emotional shyt, with a splice of securing a backup just in case.

But I just off the ep where Hank almost busts Walt and Jessie(quintessential fukk up) in the RV. Ish is getting intense. W and J beefing. The Melendez brothers on the prowl now hunting a new target. :whew:

But yo, I understand why cats were so hyped for BCS. Every scene this dude is in is gold, Jerry, gold
But it's not the same.
Do you see what Walt was doing? How he was acting? His lunacy? What he was doing to the baby with the police and Walt Jr? How he was effecting Skyker because he couldn't be an adult? None of that?
Honestly it was the best decision she could have made especially when dangerous people like the Twins did come in the house because of Walt.
Also the next episode is top five material for me so I hope you enjoy it.
It's fire.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
2dt6d0i.jpg
nikkas really in here hating on Chuck McGill da gawd? I thought the coli was full of 90's hip hop fans? I figured dudes would be down with team Chuck the second he broke out the shiny suit. Real nikkas don't fukk with electromagnetism, brehs:scust: Y'all know my stanning track record, I always roll with the winners:myman: Y'all could roll with Saul if you want but dude did nothing but catch Ls for two episodes. Your boy's outchea working at a Cinnabon making munchkins. That's not what they mean when they say get that dough, my dude. Dude's getting straight shook cause a customer noticed his old bust down outside the store. Dude goes home and watches game tape of his glory days like Al Bundy, ol "I got four Not Guilties in one day" in the face nikka:flabbynsick:Your boy Saul's outchea tryna stunt on nikkas while pushing a 98 Suzuki Esteem same color popular hot dog condiment with the sauerkraut guts. How'd that shyt even pass inspection?:why:Your just gonna let your brother throw your phone in the bushes like that? That shyt didn't have gorilla glass, you never got a case for it, and you declined the optional insurance. Dude doesn't have the bread for a new phone and his upgrade ain't for another year:what:How you gonna let random lawyers run you for your Fritos, brehs? shyt was $1.75, dude could've bought his own. I get your negotiating from a position of weakness but you could've let the nikka have a bag of Sun Chips or something, not the Fritos:damn:I've seen my dude Mike let cats with no stickers out of that lot plenty of times yet he always gives Saul that Gandalf treatment, straight disrespect:wow: The nikka can't even get a refreshing glass of cucumber water without getting sonned by a Korean manicurist. Saul's outchea drinking struggle beverages like Mollywatr:scusthov: He was supposed to get a corner office with a view in that salon but Soo Yung got it instead:mjlol:He should've taken up dude from Hamlin Hamlin McGill on that offer of the six danishes, god knows he ain't eating right. The restaurant he was at with that big titty chick apparently had unlimited breadsticks, he shoulda grabbed a doggy bag. They're not cheddar biscuits, but it's better than nothing:manny:I don't know why he wouldn't take up this Nacho dude's offer. If anything it might open a lane to Tuco which means free cooking lessons. Tuco's chef curry with the pot. Had his abuelita set up nicely feasting on quesadillas, sipping on Patron Silver and watching her novellas. She hates Pablo cause he's always cheating on Maria, but Maria always takes him back:snoop:Salsa stains really are a bytch to get out of carpet, doe. That's why Tuco usually makes guacamole. nikkas don't have club soda on deck all the time like that
2a7hp35.jpg
@hexagram23 You better talk to your boy Judge Irving R. Nance. He needs to run a tighter courtroom. Don't think I didn't peep that one dude drawing a picture of Khal Drogo on a unicorn. #targset doesn't stand for such blatant disrespect, my dude:ufdup:If Saul was such a good lawyer, how come he didn't get those three creepy nikkas off the hook? October 13, 2001 was a Saturday(yes, I checked:beli:). Y'all nikkas really tryna tell me you never met up with your boys, broke into the morgue and performed illegal acts of necrophilia out of boredom on a Saturday?:comeon:That should've been a slap on the wrist. I thought your boy Saul was a stickler for justice? If he's tryna be a J. Cole level lawyer that gets paid what Cochran got paid to free OJ, he should've been able to get those dumbass twins out of there with their limbs in tact. Those nikkas were once in a lifetime skateboard talents, brehs. I'm talking X-Games gold medal status. They'll never kick flip again:mjcry:

7wuXfar.png

:blessed:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I downloaded that add on for firefox (and chrome) called Hola so I could watch Hannibal on netflix(allows you to watch netflix from any countries region)....and every tuesday they have the Better Call Saul on the norway version of Netflix(even says "netflix original production)....if anyone is looking for a way to stream BCS.....
Hannibal season 1 is on netflix? :lupe:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Ever since the split my show game is :flabbynsick:

@hexagram23 last shyt I watched is true detective what do I need to watch /catch up on breh ?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
But I just off the ep where Hank almost busts Walt and Jessie(quintessential fukk up) in the RV. Ish is getting intense. W and J beefing. The Melendez brothers on the prowl now hunting a new target. :whew:

The scene you mentioned is the exact point that Vince Gilligan says they wrote themselves into a situation that they didn't know how to get out of. The didn't figure out the rest of the season until they were in the middle of writing that episode.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
But it's not the same.
Do you see what Walt was doing? How he was acting? His lunacy? What he was doing to the baby with the police and Walt Jr? How he was effecting Skyker because he couldn't be an adult? None of that?
Honestly it was the best decision she could have made especially when dangerous people like the Twins did come in the house because of Walt.
Also the next episode is top five material for me so I hope you enjoy it.
It's fire.

Nah, she could've just said she fukked him without actually doing it, but she wanted to. Hoe ass bytch :pacspit: But i guess her cheating was her Breaking Bad.

cook

Banned
Daps
2dt6d0i.jpg
nikkas really in here hating on Chuck McGill da gawd? I thought the coli was full of 90's hip hop fans? I figured dudes would be down with team Chuck the second he broke out the shiny suit. Real nikkas don't fukk with electromagnetism, brehs:scust: Y'all know my stanning track record, I always roll with the winners:myman: Y'all could roll with Saul if you want but dude did nothing but catch Ls for two episodes. Your boy's outchea working at a Cinnabon making munchkins. That's not what they mean when they say get that dough, my dude. Dude's getting straight shook cause a customer noticed his old bust down outside the store. Dude goes home and watches game tape of his glory days like Al Bundy, ol "I got four Not Guilties in one day" in the face nikka:flabbynsick:Your boy Saul's outchea tryna stunt on nikkas while pushing a 98 Suzuki Esteem same color popular hot dog condiment with the sauerkraut guts. How'd that shyt even pass inspection?:why:Your just gonna let your brother throw your phone in the bushes like that? That shyt didn't have gorilla glass, you never got a case for it, and you declined the optional insurance. Dude doesn't have the bread for a new phone and his upgrade ain't for another year:what:How you gonna let random lawyers run you for your Fritos, brehs? shyt was $1.75, dude could've bought his own. I get your negotiating from a position of weakness but you could've let the nikka have a bag of Sun Chips or something, not the Fritos:damn:I've seen my dude Mike let cats with no stickers out of that lot plenty of times yet he always gives Saul that Gandalf treatment, straight disrespect:wow: The nikka can't even get a refreshing glass of cucumber water without getting sonned by a Korean manicurist. Saul's outchea drinking struggle beverages like Mollywatr:scusthov: He was supposed to get a corner office with a view in that salon but Soo Yung got it instead:mjlol:He should've taken up dude from Hamlin Hamlin McGill on that offer of the six danishes, god knows he ain't eating right. The restaurant he was at with that big titty chick apparently had unlimited breadsticks, he shoulda grabbed a doggy bag. They're not cheddar biscuits, but it's better than nothing:manny:I don't know why he wouldn't take up this Nacho dude's offer. If anything it might open a lane to Tuco which means free cooking lessons. Tuco's chef curry with the pot. Had his abuelita set up nicely feasting on quesadillas, sipping on Patron Silver and watching her novellas. She hates Pablo cause he's always cheating on Maria, but Maria always takes him back:snoop:Salsa stains really are a bytch to get out of carpet, doe. That's why Tuco usually makes guacamole. nikkas don't have club soda on deck all the time like that
2a7hp35.jpg
@hexagram23 You better talk to your boy Judge Irving R. Nance. He needs to run a tighter courtroom. Don't think I didn't peep that one dude drawing a picture of Khal Drogo on a unicorn. #targset doesn't stand for such blatant disrespect, my dude:ufdup:If Saul was such a good lawyer, how come he didn't get those three creepy nikkas off the hook? October 13, 2001 was a Saturday(yes, I checked:beli:). Y'all nikkas really tryna tell me you never met up with your boys, broke into the morgue and performed illegal acts of necrophilia out of boredom on a Saturday?:comeon:That should've been a slap on the wrist. I thought your boy Saul was a stickler for justice? If he's tryna be a J. Cole level lawyer that gets paid what Cochran got paid to free OJ, he should've been able to get those dumbass twins out of there with their limbs in tact. Those nikkas were once in a lifetime skateboard talents, brehs. I'm talking X-Games gold medal status. They'll never kick flip again:mjcry:

@obarth back :omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Nah, she could've just said she fukked him without actually doing it, but she wanted to. Hoe ass bytch :pacspit: But i guess her cheating was her Breaking Bad.
The relationship was over and she's an adult.
Walt wouldn't except it because he wanted to act like a baby

Daps
In ten years, when both BCS and BB are done and all eps are available for people to watch on Netflix, and never watched any of them......would you watch BCS first or BB?

I'm hoping to get my girl to watch BB from the beginning and try to relive it like watching it for the first time, but I wonder whether to start with BCS now?