Daps
I missed the first episode anyone know where I can find it :snoop:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Walt with the "driveby"! Oh shyt! :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::ooh::ooh::krs::krs:

:lupe:

Man i wished i saw this show while it was running. That BB thread mustve been pandemonium!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ever since the split my show game is :flabbynsick:

@hexagram23 last shyt I watched is true detective what do I need to watch /catch up on breh ?

A few shows that might interest you. My bad if you've seen some/all of these:

1. "Hannibal" on NBC. The first half of season one is :ld: but the second half and the whole season 2 is :whoo: and the season 2 finale was my favorite episode of 2014.

2. "Fargo" on FX. Series loosely based on the Coen brothers film. It's great.

3. "The Knick" on Cinemax, directed by Steven Soderbergh. It's about a NY hospital in the year 1900. Has a surprising amount of fukkery.

4. "Gomorra" on....I dunno what station. It's an Italian series about the modern day mafia. Kinda reminds me of a cross between "The Sopranos" and "The Wire". Style-wise I mean, I'm not saying it's as good as both of those. :whoa:

5. "The Affair" on Showtime. Series about a man that cheats on his wife, someone comes up killed, etc. It's a murder mystery. It's kinda slow but I like it. :ld:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In ten years, when both BCS and BB are done and all eps are available for people to watch on Netflix, and never watched any of them......would you watch BCS first or BB?

I'm hoping to get my girl to watch BB from the beginning and try to relive it like watching it for the first time, but I wonder whether to start with BCS now?

"Breaking Bad" first....if for no other reason than the easter eggs.

Fred.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
"I fukked Ted"

That was ether. If I was Walt, I'd be :violent: ... she wouldn't have made it through the night. Ted got off easy.
I'm probably the only (well I know a fee others) who cheered then.
It's not until Skyler started to get involved in the business that I fell off of her a bit.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt with the "driveby"! Oh shyt! :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::ooh::ooh::krs::krs:

:lupe:

Man i wished i saw this show while it was running. That BB thread mustve been pandemonium!

Unfortunately this site didn't exist for seasons 1-4, and the old site most of the people here posted on (SOHH) lost all their forums. The season 4 thread on SOHH in particular was insanity.

Season 5 of this show was broken into 2 parts....5A and 5B. Those two threads are on this site, and they're massive....some of the biggest threads on the entire site. When you get closer to the end of the series I'll link them up so you can read them if you feel like it.

Fred.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
A few shows that might interest you. My bad if you've seen some/all of these:

1. "Hannibal" on NBC. The first half of season one is :ld: but the second half and the whole season 2 is :whoo: and the season 2 finale was my favorite episode of 2014.

2. "Fargo" on FX. Series loosely based on the Coen brothers film. It's great.

3. "The Knick" on Cinemax, directed by Steven Soderbergh. It's about a NY hospital in the year 1900. Has a surprising amount of fukkery.

4. "Gomorra" on....I dunno what station. It's an Italian series about the modern day mafia. Kinda reminds me of a cross between "The Sopranos" and "The Wire". Style-wise I mean, I'm not saying it's as good as both of those. :whoa:

5. "The Affair" on Showtime. Series about a man that cheats on his wife, someone comes up killed, etc. It's a murder mystery. It's kinda slow but I like it. :ld:

Fred.

I'm already up on Hannibal just got caught up with Saul. show is already :wow: tuco got a breh missing breaking bad :mjcry:

I'll check Fargo out that movie was sick minus them accents :whoa:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Unfortunately this site didn't exist for seasons 1-4, and the old site most of the people here posted on (SOHH) lost all their forums. The season 4 thread on SOHH in particular was insanity.

Season 5 of this show was broken into 2 parts....5A and 5B. Those two threads are on this site, and they're massive....some of the biggest threads on the entire site. When you get closer to the end of the series I'll link them up so you can read them if you feel like it.

Fred.
I found this site by looking for Breaking Bad discussions and read through almost each and every page of both of those threads and it was hilarious.
One of my best reading experiences on this site (other than the episode where Skyler went in the pool because the posts just made me sick).
I wish I could forget it and read them again along with the Mollywatyr thread.

• Dap

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
dog, any good show will plan the entire SERIES from start to finish right at the beginning and do season archs every season

Seasons, yes. Series? No.

That is wildly unrealistic.

Hell, even in Breaking Bad the original plan involved Jesse dying EARLY in the series. It only changed after Gillian realized the chemistry between Paul and Cranston.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I found this site by looking for Breaking Bad discussions and read through almost each and every page of both of those threads and it was hilarious.
One of my best reading experiences on this site (other than the episode where Skyler went in the pool because the posts just made me sick).
I wish I could forget it and read them again along with the Mollywatyr thread.

Yeah, I found this site just because I was looking for a continuation of the old SOHH Breaking Bad threads. I didn't actually register until The Knick came around.

• Dap

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
The best thing about going thru and watching BB again is catching the little shyt that you missed the first time around

When Jessie called up Walt to cook because he needed money because he was getting kicked out of his crib and when as soon as he hung up the movers took his phone too :dead: