The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jessie "I'm the bad guy" :wow: That Scarface reference .

:russ: at the pepper spraying aftermath

The show is loosely based on "Scarface", believe it or not.

A few "Scarface" actors appear on the show. Tio (Mark Margolis, the bell guy in the wheel chair) was Alberto in that movie....the guy Tony murked in the car when he had the bomb:

Alberto-The-Shadow.jpg

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
dog, any good show will plan the entire SERIES from start to finish right at the beginning and do season archs every season

y'all n*ggaz act like this is some groundbreaking sh*t... stop that... sopranos started that whole revolution back in 1998

stop watching wack ass network tv shows... step up to the intellectual big leagues - hbo, showtime etc

BTW, if I remember correctly from The Sopranos Season 1 commentary, David Chase was opposed to making the show serialized at all. I believe he mentioned that each episode was written by a different team than the episode before it, and that the different teams didn't talk to each other. So "The Sopranos" isn't the best example of a planned series.

Babylon 5, on the other hand, was entirely planned out before the first episode in 1994.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The show is loosely based on "Scarface", believe it or not.

A few "Scarface" actors appear on the show. Tio (Mark Margolis, the bell guy in the wheel chair) was Alberto in that movie....the guy Tony murked in the car when he had the bomb:

Alberto-The-Shadow.jpg

Fred.

Oh shyt. Forgot about dude. "TREINTA METRES!"

But yea, @Pifferry, yea i hate this bytch Skyler now. Ida probably slit her throat off the shyt she just told Walt.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
So was the dude that Tuco beat down in the middle of that junkyard in the last episode of Season 1 of BB the same dude that was talking to Saul i n his office at the end of the most recent episode of Better Call Saul?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So was the dude that Tuco beat down in the middle of that junkyard in the last episode of Season 1 of BB the same dude that was talking to Saul i n his office at the end of the most recent episode of Better Call Saul?

The guy (No Doze) that Tuco beat to death was the other guy ("Stop Helping!!").

The guy in Saul's office is Nacho/Ignacio, who was only mentioned in Breaking Bad but never on screen.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:dahell:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What scene was it?
Let me see if I can rationalize why what she said wasn't wrong:lupe:

Judging by his comments about previous eps, I'd assume he's up to the episode where she fukked Ted.

Fred.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Judging by his comments about previous eps, I'd assume he's up to the episode where she fukked Ted.

Fred.

:salute: Si brehigo. Thing is, i actually know a woman who started seeing another dude while her husband was dying of cancer. Possibly emotional shyt, with a splice of securing a backup just in case.

But I just off the ep where Hank almost busts Walt and Jessie(quintessential fukk up) in the RV. Ish is getting intense. W and J beefing. The Melendez brothers on the prowl now hunting a new target. :whew:

But yo, I understand why cats were so hyped for BCS. Every scene this dude is in is gold, Jerry, gold

• Dap
Reactions: hex