The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a question but it might be a little silly but :manny:
I never watched Breaking Bad while it was airing on TV. I watched it on Netflix.
Actually, I saw some of the episodes while it was still on TV but I wasn't able to follow but once it was on Netflix I watched it :banderas:
Third time now :wow: :banderas:

Now.... On Netflix, BB had curses. They cursed all the time.
From watching those 2 episodes of BCS, it's been fairly clean. I don't think they said the words fukk, shyt, or anything not even once.

Do they show the explicit version once it hits Netflix? @hexagram23

They shoot it unedited (with all the cursing, nudity, etc.) then edit (or reshoot) based on what they know they can't show/say on AMC. The Netflix/DVD/Blu-Rays are unedited.

"BCS" has had a bit of cursing, a few "shyts", and the twin said "fukk" but the scene changed before he got the word out.

Fred.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
They shoot it unedited (with all the cursing, nudity, etc.) then edit (or reshoot) based on what they know they can't show/say on AMC. The Netflix/DVD/Blu-Rays are unedited.

"BCS" has had a bit of cursing, a few "shyts", and the twin said "fukk" but the scene changed before he got the word out.

Fred.

Thanks breh :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Walt just let Jessie's girl die (oh shyt "Jessie's Girl", that song from the classic Boogie Nights scene... The dualities). Right after talking to her father and not knowing she planned to get sober :mjcry:. I understand why he did it, I thought she was gonna end up running off with his money.

And i wish i didn't already know whats gonna happen to Gustavo..AMC had that hospital scene commercial on heavy rotation

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt just let Jessie's girl die (oh shyt "Jessie's Girl", that song from the classic Boogie Nights scene... The dualities). Right after talking to her father and not knowing she planned to get sober :mjcry:. I understand why he did it, I thought she was gonna end up running off with his money.

And i wish i didn't already know whats gonna happen to Gustavo..AMC had that hospital scene commercial on heavy rotation

Let me know when you finish season 2, I'll point out something cool.

If it's any consolation season 3 and 4 are full of Gustavo. He has some insanely bad ass scenes.

Fred.

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Let me know when you finish season 2, I'll point out something cool.

If it's any consolation season 3 and 4 are full of Gustavo. He has some insanely bad ass scenes.

Fred.

Just finished season 2. :wow: Everything is crumbling around Walt, including airliners. And it's all his fault. So much destruction due to one mans ego.

Think i need yo decompress for a day, let this marinate. Bout to OD like you know who. Been going hard since Monday.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished season 2. :wow: Everything is crumbling around Walt, including airliners. And it's all his fault. So much destruction due to one mans ego.

Think i need yo decompress for a day, let this marinate. Bout to OD like you know who. Been going hard since Monday.

You know how certain episodes had that weird black and white intro, which ended up being the plane crash?

If you took the names of the episodes with those intros, and read their titles in order, it tells you exactly how the season ends:

1. "Seven-Thirty-Seven" ($737,000 is what Walt said he needed for his family....it's also the type of airplane that crashed)
2. "Grilled"
3. "Bit By A Dead Bee"
4. "Down"
5. "Breakage"
6. "Peekaboo"
7. "Negro Y Azul"
8. "Better Call Saul"
9. "4 Days Out"
10. "Over"
11. "Mandala"
12. "Phoenix"
13. "ABQ"

"737 down over ABQ".

There is tons of stuff like this in the series. Ok, now take a break. :salute:

Fred.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Your rep already tells the story, wish i could add another page
simple minded f*ck boys like you are prolly already enamored with simple sh*t like tuco showing up in this spinoff

realy easy to please dumb fans this way... inf act it's a cheap but easy sell

n*gga i bet you started having clit orgasms seeing that n*gga at the end of the pilot

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You know how certain episodes had that weird black and white intro, which ended up being the plane crash?

If you took the names of the episodes with those intros, and read their titles in order, it tells you exactly how the season ends:

1. "Seven-Thirty-Seven" ($737,000 is what Walt said he needed for his family....it's also the type of airplane that crashed)
2. "Grilled"
3. "Bit By A Dead Bee"
4. "Down"
5. "Breakage"
6. "Peekaboo"
7. "Negro Y Azul"
8. "Better Call Saul"
9. "4 Days Out"
10. "Over"
11. "Mandala"
12. "Phoenix"
13. "ABQ"

"737 down over ABQ".

There is tons of stuff like this in the series. Ok, now take a break. :salute:

Fred.

:lupe: :ohh: Means that they preplanned the whole season from day one, which would account for the excellent writing and continuity. Walking dead on the other hand tends to be all over the place week to week

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
:lupe: :ohh: Means that they preplanned the whole season from day one, which would account for the excellent writing and continuity. Walking dead on the other hand tends to be all over the place week to week
dog, any good show will plan the entire SERIES from start to finish right at the beginning and do season archs every season

y'all n*ggaz act like this is some groundbreaking sh*t... stop that... sopranos started that whole revolution back in 1998

stop watching wack ass network tv shows... step up to the intellectual big leagues - hbo, showtime etc

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

I like to call that the "Lost" syndrome.....