The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I didn't remember Ignacio from Breaking Bad, so I searched online and found:

dkPpVxS.jpg

Can you or someone explain this scene? How did Walt meet Saul again?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I downloaded that add on for firefox (and chrome) called Hola so I could watch Hannibal on netflix(allows you to watch netflix from any countries region)....and every tuesday they have the Better Call Saul on the norway version of Netflix(even says "netflix original production)....if anyone is looking for a way to stream BCS.....

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Good start to the show with these 2 episodes. I like the parallels between Walter and Saul in terms of how they were in the very beginning - desperate in life, desperate for money, trying to get money to help an illness, etc.

The old man in season 1 of BB was Tuco'a uncle, not his grandfather...right? This dude love taking care of his old fam members lol.

Love the Monday 10pm time slot too.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Badger got busted for meth, got Saul as his lawyer. Walt went to see Saul, acting like he's related to Badger, to get info on the case. Saul told him he'd have Badger snitch in exchange for a deal, Walt offered Saul $10,000 to throw the case. Saul got offended and kicked him out of his office.

Walt and Jesse kidnap Saul, who starts blabbing about the cartel, Ignacio, and some guy named Lalo. Walt and Jesse tell him chill, they're there for Badger. They threaten Saul....but Walt starts coughing, which he did in Saul's office. Saul realizes it's the same person, tells them he didn't accept their bribe because he doesn't know them. Offers to help them in exchange for $80,000. They pay him, Saul sets up a guy as the fake Heisenberg, who gets arrested. Badger walks.

End of ep, Saul finds Walt at the school, and tells him he wants to be his lawyer, help him launder money, etc.

Fred.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
im assuming you are not trolling and will answer you....when Jesse and Walt were selling on the corners, Badger got caught selling to an undercover cop, and Jesse knew of Saul Goodman because he got his boy Crazy-8 off a few times....he said " you dont need a criminal lawyer, you need a CRIMINAL.....LAWYER"

edit: damn...Fred beat me too it :laugh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I downloaded that add on for firefox (and chrome) called Hola so I could watch Hannibal on netflix(allows you to watch netflix from any countries region)....and every tuesday they have the Better Call Saul on the norway version of Netflix(even says "netflix original production)....if anyone is looking for a way to stream BCS.....

The UK version of Netflix has it too every tuesday.

Thanks for explaining how Sal met Walt and them btw. :salute:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Good start to the show with these 2 episodes. I like the parallels between Walter and Saul in terms of how they were in the very beginning - desperate in life, desperate for money, trying to get money to help an illness, etc.

The old man in season 1 of BB was Tuco'a uncle, not his grandfather...right? This dude love taking care of his old fam members lol.

Love the Monday 10pm time slot too.

It was his uncle.

Fred.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Do you hate Skyler :lupe:

Her whole silent treatment routine was pissing me the hell off, but they're talking again. But she went back to work with grabby hands so i know something's gonna pop off (dont tell me. Dont tell me!). All this shyt coulda been avoided had Walt took his friend's money. Pride comes before a fall.

I had no idea this shyt was a comedy drama tho.

Krysten Ritter looking kinda sexy too. Didnt know who she was in the fappening thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Side note, I think AMC fukked up premiering "BCS" on Sunday, a day it doesn't even air. I get that they wanted to leech off "The Walking Dead", but half the people I talked to on Tuesday had no idea another episode of "BCS" aired on Monday, or that Monday was the regular day. Most people assumed it would be Sunday due to "BB".

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I was thinking of Sauls line to Walt, I know a guy who knows another guy who turned out to be Gus. That person was Mike and he knew Lydia. That's the chain . Since she help set up the distribution for him . She really was deep in the game. She will be on the show I'm betting.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Badger got busted for meth, got Saul as his lawyer. Walt went to see Saul, acting like he's related to Badger, to get info on the case. Saul told him he'd have Badger snitch in exchange for a deal, Walt offered Saul $10,000 to throw the case. Saul got offended and kicked him out of his office.

Walt and Jesse kidnap Saul, who starts blabbing about the cartel, Ignacio, and some guy named Lalo. Walt and Jesse tell him chill, they're there for Badger. They threaten Saul....but Walt starts coughing, which he did in Saul's office. Saul realizes it's the same person, tells them he didn't accept their bribe because he doesn't know them. Offers to help them in exchange for $80,000. They pay him, Saul sets up a guy as the fake Heisenberg, who gets arrested. Badger walks.

End of ep, Saul finds Walt at the school, and tells him he wants to be his lawyer, help him launder money, etc.

Fred.

:wow: im about to start a rewatch of the series.