The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I get the build up and all. I'm sure it'll have more :ohhh: moments beginning next season when I assume he becomes Saul. Crazy how he threw that opportunity away tho.

I'm hoping Gus Fring returns, and becomes a recurring character on the show eventually. Walt met Fring thru Saul, right?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I get the build up and all. I'm sure it'll have more :ohhh: moments beginning next season when I assume he becomes Saul. Crazy how he threw that opportunity away tho.

I'm hoping Gus Fring returns, and becomes a recurring character on the show eventually. Walt met Fring thru Saul, right?

Technically Walt met Fring through Mike. Saul just set up the meeting....but prior to that Saul didn't know who Gus was, and didn't even know his name.

Gus will appear at some point but the writers said Mike wouldn't go from being a cop in Phillie to working for the biggest drug dealer in town. There has to be some progression for the character first.

Fred.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i didn't really like this finale at all. too much of that bingo scene, the whole thing with marco was too drawn out, him getting a dream job fall on his lap after all that work to become a legit lawyer and just throwing it away on a snap decision...nah. hard to buy, not to mention how weird and abrupt it was after the rest of the episode dragged on so much.

good season though.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That Finale was...

:francis:

That was probably the weakest episode in the entire season so far too, which is crazy. I mean they tied up some things about his past, but I knew Marco was gonna die from the jump.

:manny:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
this series is about as trash as bb.... straight snorefest

lmao i didnt even realize i watched the finale... sh*t was so blah :heh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I thought BB started off pretty slowly as well, S1 was a grind for me to get through, which is why I am willing to give this a chance heading into S2.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
  • Dap
Reactions: hex