The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
DOGSET & byrdgang
Is Saul a character from breaking bad? I could never get into breaking bad:yeshrug:....I was shock how good this is .Saul is funny as shyt and I like the story:ohhh: ...his brother did him dirty tho fukked him over twice:pacspit:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
binge watched season 1.. didnt know it was only 10 episodes.. when the last episode ended and netflix bounced me to the recommended shows part I was :wtf: netflix fukking up :pacspit: then saw it was only 10 episodes :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
pages 217 has only 3 posts on it, pages 215 and 216 have 0 posts on it

basically the thread goes from posts #3210 to #3253

posts #3211-3252 are missing completely :dwillhuh:

I was like :what: "page 217?" then I realized you got less posts per page than I do. For me the thread in it's entirety is only 109 pages long.

Not sure, I don't remember deleting anything from this thread. Is there anything odd around those pages, talk of spoilers, etc?

Fred.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was like :what: "page 217?" then I realized you got less posts per page than I do. For me the thread in it's entirety is only 109 pages long.

Not sure, I don't remember deleting anything from this thread. Is there anything odd around those pages, talk of spoilers, etc?

Fred.

no idea.. the actual pages are missing, its just the forum layout with the page #s to click on.. never seen anythign like that before on this forum

if they were moved to another thread, wouldnt the post still remain but say moved ?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
no idea.. the actual pages are missing, its just the forum layout with the page #s to click on.. never seen anythign like that before on this forum

if they were moved to another thread, wouldnt the post still remain but say moved ?

If they were moved or deleted there would be no indication, except to a mod. It's possible the site just ate the pages and posts because this thread was very active during the show and as far as I know wasn't edited or changed.

Fred.