The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Exactly . We cant say see saul helps criminals ! He's right either cause he been doing it by the book and getting shyt on by the people and the system . Even criminals think he's too low brow :to: also as bad as saul appeared like I said before I think the Belize trips and stuff was really like someone suggesting the nuclear option to you when you have a problem to hopefully make you take a less drastic ( maybe still shytty option ) kind of like after a big argument like my marriage sucks ugh and someone say go get a divorce be in the dating scene at the age of 45 :yeshrug: and we never saw his home life either . Really walt was probably one of the less offensive criminals he dealt with

By the way this goes back to my criticism of breaking bad (one of my only outside of mikes attitude but this show is addressing why mike acts that way ) ... In the end they didn't make walt as bad of a guy as they seemed to think he was . Like really even walt saying he did it for himself doesn't really jive with some of his actions like trying to save hank by sacrifice his money . I think walt unlike price realized he was a criminal and was like oh well if im a criminal I'll be a criminal but he wasn't really being a sadist or something just a highly effective criminal

Well the Hank thing specifically, if Hank dies Walt's family is over. Which is what happened in "Ozymandias". Even if Hank died completely separate from anything Walt did, Marie and by extension Skyler would blame Walt, because Hank was investigating him. I'm sure on some level Walt didn't want Hank to die, period, since he had known him for years....but on a basic completely logical level he had to realize "ok, Hank comes up missing, Marie is gonna snitch, Skyler is going to stand by her sister", etc.

Fred.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
BTW Chuck is a hoe...
everyone has as a "slippin jimmy" in their family. so to see a "slippin jimmy" make something of themself is good thing to see. and instead of chuck embracing jimmy he only pushes him farther away. yeah you been a fukk up for years but you get your shyt together and you find out your brother thinks you aint shyt. that has to hurt. and to find out that chuck been having howard do his talking shows what chuck about .and instead of mentoring jimmy chuck debos the case for his own firm and just wants to pay jimmy off. if anything he should have brought jimmy into fold.
That is why i'm upset...

Chuck had a chance to put Jimmy on the right path but chose not to.

He thinks Jimmy is a fukk up and that he shouldn't aim higher.

:pacspit:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
man I felt bad for Jimmy
that's teh type of shyt that can break a man
to realize the big brother you loved and looked up to your whole life isn't thinking very highly of you

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Lol @ Trevor from gta v being in the episode. I thought that was very cool. Also funny seeing him get sonned since his character in GTA seems to never take an L

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
@hexagram23 Lemme ask you this... Realistically how do you think they're going to keep showing characters from BB in this show without it getting silly due to age.... Im guessing this show will go for about 5 or 6 seasons... What do you think their plan is...

Also has anyone verified how old Mikes granddaughter was in BB, because from what I remember she looks the same age in this as she did in BB..

• Dap
Reactions: hex