The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
'The UNIVERSITY OF UNITED SAMOA" with such utter contempt and disdain left me :dead:

I relate to this from a family point of view, and I'll just say it's fukking devastating to realize your fam doesn't love you the same way you did…..That moment when you realize they are just as fukked up as you never wanted to think they were is brutal, I have been there…Was great acting by both of them in that final scene. Jimmy knew something was off with his brother, but he didn't really know until Chuck lost it…

The drug deal scenes were great, I love the shows dogged determination that every exchange be conducted like some 'High Noon' stand off, facing the desert in an ideal deserted factory or whatever…..Mike was perfect, and his last monologue was great writing, and some of the strongest the shows had this far.

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
IKXNjGI.gif

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Hamlin is the brother chuck really wants I guess :to: even when jimmy knows that chuck screwed him he still takes care of him ! He knows his disease is fake and he doesn't bring it up just leaves. He's so blinded by slipping jimmy that he can't realize jimmy is more than thst now . He's probably the one who told Hamlin to have jimmy change his business cards so when his law practice falls in disgrace chuck can be distanced from him

I'm guessing that by the time Breaking Bad starts, Chuck is "cured" and a full member of HHM again, and that he's threatening to sue his own brother if he uses the name "McGill".

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Kim Wexler needs to FOH. Wtf is this shyt, Scooby Doo with all these The Gang helping out with faggy red herring mysteries? Peace to the Sandpiper lawyer and the Veterinarian tho.:mjlol::banderas:

The look that lawyer shot his boys when Jimmy told em to leave their electronics in the car is a priceless example of why a$$holes stay winning in this wasteland. Clowning Chuck's crazy ass at the table was even more greater gooder better ether. If Chuck had jest sat there like a fukkboy n stared at his prick the whole meeting the show would've been too realistic.:umad:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
im a law student, and although im not practicing, based on what i know and the lawyers i talk to, this show might be the most accurate portrayal of actual legal practice on television. of course there are still exagerrations and embellishments, but they get a lot of the details right

that episode was really great, i dont know how theyll top that in the finale

I was a cops and courts reporter at a newspaper for a bit. The relationships between attorneys and clients and the vibe of court proceedings are dead on.

icelandSpar

Rookie
Daps
im a law student, and although im not practicing, based on what i know and the lawyers i talk to, this show might be the most accurate portrayal of actual legal practice on television. of course there are still exagerrations and embellishments, but they get a lot of the details right

that episode was really great, i dont know how theyll top that in the finale

Sorry, as much as I want to like it the show is just white bread as fukk.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Knowing the future of Jimmy really makes this show so unique. We all know he ends up working in a fukking Cinabon and shyt, and its all because of this fukk boy Chuck. :pacspit:

Jimmy could have joined HHM, married Kim and lived the good life. Instead he becomes Saul, has a good run, but it eventually falls apart. :sadcam:

I hope they end the show back in the present day with Saul going to Mexico with some money he had stashed away. The whole Cinabon thing would just be him laying low for a bit. My bruh deserves it :damn:

fukk Chuck and Walt :damn: