The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
They got me paying more attention to an episode with NO action in it than the weekly slaughterfests on twd
That writing/directing/attention to detail is just crisp:whew:
Something tells me Chuck about to fukk it all up in the end. :lupe:
I feel like the writings on the wall with some of these characters
Ank6MbJ.png

Especially with this being a prequel series
Got me caught up in the struggle too:mjcry:
Saul gonna get that come up one day:mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as Saul catching an L, Chuck might even side with HHM over his brother. He did refuse to leave the firm after all, and he's a partner. His name is on the building.

On a lighter note:

Fred.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While Hamlin's a dikk, I thought it was pretty clear that Chuck didn't want to hire Jimmy either.

I KNEW the minute Kim said about Chuck still being at the firm, that this is not going to work out for Jimmy. It just broke my heart that he is going to get screwed and this is HIS case. He worked to to get this case. I want Jimmy to have some good for a change. I spend every episode anxious--for Jimmy---he has Kim, he has Chuck, he has his elders, and as Saul....they are not there for him.

Mike's face when he realized he was being asked to look after Kaylee, was just great. And now we know why Mike broke bad. Little bit of an easy out manipulation but still, in one scene, we now know why Mike is Mike....... we've got the beginning of how he winds up in a life of crime.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How was that walts fault really ? Gus should of let walt go seeing as how he was gonna die eventually and just let Jesse cook . Threatening walts family led to this all in my book
He did offer to let Walt go....the ball was in Walt's court to end that beef....Walt chose to save Hank. Which is admirable but Walt getting drunk and rambling about :sas2: "maybe Heisenberg isn't Gale, he might still be out there" is what put Hank into Gus in the first place. So Walt is the one that fukked up and had Hank out there poking around in Gus's business.

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as Saul catching an L, Chuck might even side with HHM over his brother. He did refuse to leave the firm after all, and he's a partner. His name is on the building.

On a lighter note:

Fred.

Watched this episode twice and these last two episode make the eventual fall ( if it's a fall ) heart wrenching . It might be a diffrent thing of Walt in that jimmys people betray him . I mean if kim and chuck screw jimmy I can see him being like what's the point in trying anymore ? That kim office scene where she Questioning jimmy might lead to her partnership replacing chuck or the fact that old chuck was kind of a jerk :patrice: he might turn on jimmy like you know you couldn't handle this kind of case here's 46,000 or something . I wonder when we find what triggered chuck , maybe a big case and this case is a flashback to it and him showing he got it still . Chucks losing this case could push him into the crazy house :patrice: I am loving the show . Mikes ep is my 4th favorite so far

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Weakest episode of the season
I really don't give a fukk about Chuck
And this nursing home trash

Only good thing that came out of this is Mike and the shady physician.. Is he connected with Gus :ohhh: