Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weakest episode of the season
I really don't give a fukk about Chuck
And this nursing home trash

Only good thing that came out of this is Mike and the shady physician.. Is he connected with Gus :ohhh:
Are you only watching the show to see gus ?? The show is about how jimmy because saul not the rise of Gus fring

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
good episode man but i feel bad knowing someshyt is about to happen to saul's case :mjcry:

i hope we get to see hamlin get sent to bolivia b :mjcry:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
catching up on the show, just finished episode 5 and 6, what a f*cking snorefest 5 and 6 have been

man this show is approaching cabbage status

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
While Hamlin's a dikk, I thought it was pretty clear that Chuck didn't want to hire Jimmy either.

I KNEW the minute Kim said about Chuck still being at the firm, that this is not going to work out for Jimmy. It just broke my heart that he is going to get screwed and this is HIS case. He worked to to get this case. I want Jimmy to have some good for a change. I spend every episode anxious--for Jimmy---he has Kim, he has Chuck, he has his elders, and as Saul....they are not there for him.

Mike's face when he realized he was being asked to look after Kaylee, was just great. And now we know why Mike broke bad. Little bit of an easy out manipulation but still, in one scene, we now know why Mike is Mike....... we've got the beginning of how he winds up in a life of crime.
the beginings? n*gga he is a career crook... he admitted to being on the take the entire time he was a cop

f*ck outta here with this bs poetic revelation cuz

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
This episode was just great.
Watching Jimmy come into his own is amazing.
Too bad he's going to be crushed though.
Every episode except three this season has been more than solid for me.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This episode was just great.
Watching Jimmy come into his own is amazing.
Too bad he's going to be crushed though.
Every episode except three this season has been more than solid for me.

did he though?

he still has chuck doing everything for him. he left those boxes so chuck could do it

he fell asleep and chuck put all the shredded paperwork together for him

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
did he though?

he still has chuck doing everything for him. he left those boxes so chuck could do it

True.
I also felt like Chuck being here is a set back for him because he knows that he can fall back on him to save him or get stuff done like before he became a Lawyer.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
did he though?

The boxes I agree with....that was a hustle.

Everything else....he's out there doing all the leg work for the case. He noticed the old folks getting scammed, when Chuck didn't. He drafted a legal document in the bathroom, which was pretty fukking brilliant since shredding isn't illegal until you're served with papers showing intent of litigation. Then it's considered destroying evidence. He jumped into the dumpster, he got all the shredded papers.

Chuck is Pippen, but Saul is Jordan so far.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The boxes I agree with....that was a hustle.

Everything else....he's out there doing all the leg work for the case. He noticed the old folks getting scammed, when Chuck didn't. He drafted a legal document in the bathroom, which was pretty fukking brilliant since shredding isn't illegal until you're served with papers showing intent of litigation. Then it's considered destroying evidence. He jumped into the dumpster, he got all the shredded papers.

Chuck is Pippen, but Saul is Jordan so far.

Fred.
i can't argue with this,

Vince

:jawalrus:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Chuck and Kim will screw Jimmy big time next episode , I think you guys looking at Hamlin the wrong way. What has he done that a boss wouldn't ? Kim is a go getter. I think she would screw Jimmy before Hamlin ever would. Mike is and was a solider , he needs a Gus and Walt to guide him.