The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dope ass episode but there's no way Sandpiper doesn't hand Saul an L. If they're scamming millions I'd be surprised if they don't send the goons out.

Episode was directed by Colin Bucksey who won an Emmy last year for "Fargo". Some really nice shots in this ep.

Fred.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Dope ass episode but there's no way Sandpiper doesn't hand Saul an L. If they're scamming millions I'd be surprised if they don't send the goons out.

Episode was directed by Colin Bucksey who won an Emmy last year for "Fargo". Some really nice shots in this ep.

Fred.

What if they hire Mike :lupe:
Of course not directly but u know

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
i don't like how she's always doubting da kid, especially when jimmy is always looking out for her. looks like she's up to some scandalous shyt next week too. :smh:
She didn't doubt him this episode she doubted Chuck.
The only time she's doubted him was with the Kettleman's kidnapping otherwise she's been more than solid.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She didn't doubt him this episode she doubted Chuck.
The only time she's doubted him was with the Kettleman's kidnapping otherwise she's been more than solid.

She couldn't hit your boy Saul off with $400 for some copies? C'mon breh, she's a lawyer and he lives in a nail salon.

Not saying that's a fatal flaw but c'mon man.

Fred.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Man i thought Chuck was gon have a heart attack during that walk to the door and fukk Jimmys whole head up.

Now dude wanna go running to the enemy. Nah dead that

Daps
Reppin
NY
IMO the spoiler involving Kim

remember how Saul/Jimmy blabs to Kim about Chuck helping him out and she goes "well he's still a partner here"? Flashback an episode or two ago where she says she has to work like 2 more years to become a partner. Now in the ending trailer today, theres a clip that shows her telling Jimmy "take the deal" which to me hints at Hamlin, Hamlin, & McGill going after Chuck and Jimmy and trying to get Chuck out and Kim will snake her way in as a partner, fukking Saul over yet again

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
i know they aint winning shyt

he was a broke lawyer in bb :manny:

Not necessarily broke. He was caking off Walt and Jesse and he was obviously involved in the cartel before he met them. And he's known as a go to lawyer for criminals. There's a good chance that he just decided not to put all his money on front street.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man I know this whole case with Chuck is gonna end badly :mjcry:

I do wonder when does Jimmy starts doing the Saul persona and business. He has to fukk up badly or go into some kind of hiding for that happen I guess. Maybe Season 3? :patrice:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I know this whole case with Chuck is gonna end badly :mjcry:

I do wonder when does Jimmy starts doing the Saul persona and business. He has to fukk up badly or go into some kind of hiding for that happen I guess. Maybe Season 3? :patrice:
Well he's not hiding though cause he's still in the same city . I think as we seen jimmy knows how to cater to his clientele , he dressed like Hamlin now like matlock for elder law . He puts on the image to fit the situation and as far as we know from bb both his brother and Kim can both be alive and healthy and saul just his character in the office and soon as he goes home he's jimmy . I think despite the criminality he showed in BB Im starting to think some of the suggestions to kill people were a front to get walt to step back from the edge . And maybe in another light he was helping walt not just for money maybe but cause of the family aspect and the way walt was kind of downtrodden prior to Heisenberg . I think he could of screwed Walt on several opportunities if he really wanted too but he didn't
Edit: also maybe he's not hiding hiding but the McGill name gets ruined possibly ?? Idk but this show definitely has me fascinated with what makes him turn into saul

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a great episode.

The sh-t with Jimmy and his brother kind of hits close to home. You can see he really looks up to his brother and you just know something is going to happen to destroy all that.
yeah i didnt like his brother at first but the shows developed a great dynamic between them. bob odenkirk is killing it too. some people were worried this show was gonna be too goofy but hes put a lot of heart jimmys character.

i have a feeling they will get a big settlement and the money will go to hamlin somehow.... you see how loyal chuck is to the firm, or they will get sued

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Best episode of the season so far. Things have really picked up. Loving the back stories. Jim and Kimmy being in a relationship when they worked in the mail room together makes perfect sense. Great opening.