The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just me guessing but judging by the promo for next week his son was a cop, was murdered, and I'm guessing Mike killed the guy that did it.

Mike used to be a cop in Phillie. I assume they know him ("you're a long way from home") because of that.

Fred.
How about if mike killed his own son for some reason , like he was abusive or something ? I can't see it being so straight forward as he killed some guy who killed his son ( I might be over thinking it) or like spiderman he for some reason didn't take care of the guy who wound up killing his son maybe

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
How about if mike killed his own son for some reason , like he was abusive or something ? I can't see it being so straight forward as he killed some guy who killed his son ( I might be over thinking it) or like spiderman he for some reason didn't take care of the guy who wound up killing his son maybe
Nah his son was a was most likely a good cop who saw something he shouldn't. Mike is a vet, he must be late 50s in 2002 , he been around the block. You don't get on Gus radar without a rep. I'm betting his son got caught up in a drug buy or stop gone wrong and is killed by a guy connected to the cartel. Mike kills one of them and thinks it's sweet. They going out to kill his family, remember Mike was married. No wife now and you see how he watches over his daughter in law now. I'm thinking he kills some of Gustavo rivals and he takes Mike under his wing . No more Cartel worries better money to save for his remaining family. On the podcast Vince says that the next episode is one he is very proud of and is totally different from everything they produced this season. He says it get really dark.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
bb-episode307-cousin-hank-325.jpg
Episode 10 is called... Marco. Thought I drop that gem on everyone. You guys do remember the cousins names right?

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I doubt it that early in the show
Name another Marco with connections to Tuco and Nacho. Nacho said there would be blow back if his associates found out about his dealings with Saul would bring heat on his crew. I would think Tio is still grooming Tuco to run the meth business since Tio didn't lose it until Tuco went to prison.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
last couple eps were boring....plain and simple...some of yall beatin around the bush....:camby:
Damn man use your free will and watch something you like. I think it's great since Saul is not in the drug trade or a criminal lawyer yet . Peakey Blinders is a show you should try. It's like Boardwalk Empire but set in London.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This show is mediocre.With The Americans and House of Cards on my plate I've lost interest quick. I want to like the show but Saul just isn't interesting enough to carry this show IMO.