Daps
Reppin
NULL
found myself getting up and walking around halfway thru last ep :heh:

mike ep could be interesting, but this show is :flabbynsick:

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
Glad we're finally starting to see more of Mike. He was one of the best characters on Breaking Bad so it was a bit dull mostly just seeing him in that booth.

Also, surely we're going to see how he went from being a car park attendant, to muscle for a powerful drug kingpin? So I'm expecting an appearance from a certain Chilean man...

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
last couple eps were boring....plain and simple...some of yall beatin around the bush....:camby:
Maybe they were boring (the only episode I was bored in was three but I've absolutely loved the other episodes for a number of reasons) but just because some people (a lot of people from what I've seen) really enjoyed them and you didn't doesn't mean that they're trying not to say it wad boring.
Name another Marco with connections to Tuco and Nacho. Nacho said there would be blow back if his associates found out about his dealings with Saul would bring heat on his crew. I would think Tio is still grooming Tuco to run the meth business since Tio didn't lose it until Tuco went to prison.
Marco is the name of Sauls con partner from the past.
It was mentioned on the podcast.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
First season of BB was boring to me, and that turned out pretty well :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just watched an interview on the Rich Eisen Show with Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould. They said:

1. There will be more scenes of Saul after "Breaking Bad".

2. The shyt hits the fan in a big way towards the end of this season. So tune out if you want to. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
does everyone have ADHD in the coli, do some of yall even remember how season 1 and parts of season 2 of BB were?? walter white was a loser dead beat teacher with cancer and jesse was a lowlife druggie pothead. what do u expect to happen its an entire new series, let shyt blossom and unfold the way BB had its due. go watch empire or somethin else if this aint your cup of tea

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched an interview on the Rich Eisen Show with Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould. They said:

1. There will be more scenes of Saul after "Breaking Bad".

2. The shyt hits the fan in a big way towards the end of this season. So tune out if you want to. :yeshrug:

Fred.
That's a bonus but I enjoy seeing jimmys adventures and his ( ultimately unsuccesful) struggle not to backslide into shenanigans

• Dap
Daps
I didn't find BB slow in the beginning. The Wire was slow, but in BB Walter went from loser, dying high school chemistry teacher to Meth cook stranded in the dessert in the very first episode. How much faster could they have gone?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe they were boring (the only episode I was bored in was three but I've absolutely loved the other episodes for a number of reasons) but just because some people (a lot of people from what I've seen) really enjoyed them and you didn't doesn't mean that they're trying not to say it wad boring.

Marco is the name of Sauls con partner from the past.
It was mentioned on the podcast.
Yeah I thought so too . But I googled it to see if it was the fat guys name but I guess it's not him .So I thought I misheard

• Dap

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't find BB slow in the beginning. The Wire was slow, but in BB Walter went from loser, dying high school chemistry teacher to Meth cook stranded in the dessert in the very first episode. How much faster could they have gone?
I think they want to just see jimmy turn into Saul and interacting with Walt. I can see how breaking bad first season could possibly be slow for some when compared to season 3 on . Remember Netflix is one of the big things that pushed breaking bad to people who were able to binge watch the beginning of the show and not get to complain like how they are now . I remember how after having a bad taste from weeds I was kind of wary of bb at first and with Cranston I wasn't sure how serious it would be but since I love malcom in the middle I stuck with it

• Dap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Comparing the first season of "BCS" to "BB" is kinda unfair because "BB" was only 7 episodes due to the writers strike and they had no idea if they'd be renewed for another season. So they wanted to burn through as much plot as possible.

Whereas "BCS" was renewed for 2 seasons and the global streaming rights were sold to Netflix before a single episode aired. They are playing the long game here, this show could go 4-5 seasons because it has virtually zero chance of being cancelled....AMC just renewed "Halt And Catch Fire" and it does Nelly "Brass Knuckles" numbers.

Anyway I'm rambling, but my point is a better comparison as far as pacing and narrative structure would be season 1 "BCS" and seasons 2-4 of "BB". They ain't gonna drop an "Ozymandias" 5 episodes deep into the entire series.

Fred.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Loved the pay off with the rancher and the 500,000….enjoy the show, I like it's somewhat lighter in tone and execution then 'Breaking Bad', while being a compelling, highly watchable, well acted drama.

• Dap