The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
props....when i first saw better call saul announced for the same day as TWD return, I just assumed it would be the lead in to TWD, not after it. Makes sense this way tho. Glad Saul is on mondays, which will be interesting when season two starts and goes up against MNF.....

"Mad Men" will be over before "BCS" season 2 starts so I assume they'll just move it back to Sunday.

AMC has virtually no line up as is so I doubt they'd want to go toe to toe with MNF, no matter how popular "Saul" is.

Fred.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I was going to say that Saul wasn't bloodthirsty like Lydia. But then I remembered that he was trying to tell Walter to have Badger killed in jail the first episode he appeared in.
Honestly I think Saul would draw the line on terrible actions a bit before Lydia.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Honestly I think Saul would draw the line on terrible actions a bit before Lydia.
I think they have no lines when it comes down to it. Saul advocated Badger catching a shiv in county to keep quiet. He said Jessie could also go early on. He even brought up Hank getting taken out. He was very used too ordering murder as an option. I bet money he knew her . Lydia was more business like in ordering deaths, she would drop hints and see if the other person would follow Her lead in deciding to kill.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I think they have no lines when it comes down to it. Saul advocated Badger catching a shiv in county to keep quiet. He said Jessie could also go early on. He even brought up Hank getting taken out. He was very used too ordering murder as an option. I bet money he knew her . Lydia was more business like in ordering deaths, she would drop hints and see if the other person would follow Her lead in deciding to kill.
Saul has lines we just don't see them enough like when he wouldn't have wanted to hurt Brock if he knew what would have happened to him.
Sure he can suggest people killing one or a few people fairly casually but I don't believe he could pull a Lyida or a Walt and order a mass killing character completely unphased with a clear conscious or kill an entire family like Lydia wanted Todd to do.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo, when does this drop?:dahell: Not hating just trynna understand why this is stickied but yet cant get Arrow and Flash to be up here and they are airing while this shyt been like so far away from debuting.:mindblown: I mean gotdamn!! Nikkas aint even got Walking Dead up and that comes backs tomorrow?

I'm gonna watch this show and I loved BB.... save the hate:whoa:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yo, when does this drop?:dahell: Not hating just trynna understand why this is stickied but yet cant get Arrow and Flash to be up here and they are airing while this shyt been like so far away from debuting.:mindblown: I mean gotdamn!! Nikkas aint even got Walking Dead up and that comes backs tomorrow?

bc223ddcd4fc72440a525e686c619c03f315e363db9a69df2102acc819bf3d9c.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

It starts tomorrow, and there's a new ep on Monday too.

Both "Arrow" and "Flash" were stickied at some point but the site owners don't like 5,000 things stickied so things get taken down.

But if we gotta pick between a "Breaking Bad" prequel, and "Arrow"/"Flash"....obviously this is getting stickied. That should be a no-brainer for most of the site.

Nobody has asked me to sticky "The Walking Dead", and I don't watch that shyt so :yeshrug:

Fred.