The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Honestly Lisa wasn't all that in the OG series and in this I still fail to see why she is drawing all this male attention
I mean even in the OG series Carlton was drawn to a lot of the affluent black women who had similar interests to him. Lisa and him just do not seem like a match apart from drama and this whole love triangle is going to permanently cause a break between will and carlton and TBH their friendship and dynamic is what the shows lifeblood is going to rely on

Only change I have been against so far
nikka, PRIME Nia Long????? What?!?!?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You cats who keep constantly bytching about Lisa's size either cacs or gay. No straight black man gonna keep bytching about that shyt.
Overreact: it's what Coli nikkas do :yeshrug:

In the Power thread, nikkas had aneurysms when Tommy's half brother was revealed to be gay and that shyt was referenced one time in a total of 6 hour long episodes thus far.

Granted, you're lying to yourself if you can't see why people would notice. She ain't Lizzo but she's definitely bigger than you'd expect for a show like this. Especially following prime Nia Long. I got no problem with her but I'm also gonna keep it 100 :manny:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Michael Early something else man buddy pull up on Aunt Viv and be like Vivian you choice of color is provocative. Your sense of composition and use of canvas is seductive .

Entire time Vivian paintings be looking like

wax-crayon-like-childs-hand-drawn-house-grass-colorful-flowers-and-vector-id856679760
:dead: I hate that mf’er lol

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overreact: it's what Coli nikkas do :yeshrug:

In the Power thread, nikkas had aneurysms when Tommy's half brother was revealed to be gay and that shyt was referenced one time in a total of 6 hour long episodes thus far.

Granted, you're lying to yourself if you can't see why people would notice. She ain't Lizzo but she's definitely bigger than you'd expect for a show like this. Especially following prime Nia Long. I got no problem with her but I'm also gonna keep it 100 :manny:

Bruh. She looks like your average black woman. The fact that these cats gotta mention her weight EVERY FUKKIN EPISODE is on some feminine cac shyt.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Y'all nikkas real weird and quite frankly dumb as hell comparing someone who supposed to be a high school junior to a second year college student.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
You cats who keep constantly bytching about Lisa's size either cacs or gay. No straight black man gonna keep bytching about that shyt.
She's chubby. No two guys living in LA are going to beef over a girl like that. That's the only point being made. You act like nikkas is treating her like Franklin's girl on Snowfall.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

And the whole fukking LA County is at their disposal yet all they do is squabble over the same Bel Air bullshyt constant.

If I’m Will I take Aunt Viv’s car and you ain’t seeing me until midnight every day

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's chubby. No two guys living in LA are going to beef over a girl like that. That's the only point being made. You act like nikkas is treating her like Franklin's girl on Snowfall.

And I'm saying it's weird for supposedly grown straight black males to bring this up EVERY episode.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
And I'm saying it's weird for supposedly grown straight black males to bring this up EVERY episode.
Can you drop the schtick? You sound like a cornball. I don't know any "grown straight black males" that sit around placing made up restrictions on what other men can and cannot do or say. Wouldn't a "real man" simply be content with his preferences and keep it moving? And that's rhetorical in case you didn't realize.