The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Will ain’t do nothing wrong for smashing Lisa what are y’all talking about? Carlton messed that situation up and she basically throwing herself at him.

Y’all make it like he was scheming on her while they she was dating Carlton. They weren’t on a break and he didn’t know them when they were dating, she should be fair game.

You don’t fukk with FAMILY’S exes. I thought this was well known within the black community. Blood is supposed to be thicker than voluptuous bossoms

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Carlton hating ass would not have let him come stay if it was up to him.

Him and Lisa were over and that has been made very clear since Will had been there

She, better yet your ho chose hov. That’s not Will’s fault she chose him and he wasn’t going in to smash, she initiated all of that.

And again Carlton has been a whole bytch about the whole Will coming to live there thing from day one, before will ever did anything to him. Why are we acting like this ho ass nikka is a victim? Had he not been such a sucker Lisa would have never moved on from him in the first place.

Naw I didn’t see a problem

Not exactly. He was open to the idea and even stated to Hilary and Ashely that it would be cool to have a “brother” to hang out with. shyt went left when Will didn’t allow himself to be “little bro’d” and was calling out Carlton for c00ning AND had the confidence to meet people and make friends without Carlton’s help.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You don’t fukk with FAMILY’S exes. I thought this was well known within the black community. Blood is supposed to be thicker than voluptuous bossoms
They barely knew each other before he got out there tho. It’s not like he been around the whole time they were dating lurking in the shadows.

The first thing Will said when he was about to fly out there was that he ain’t know them, and since the day he stepped foot in that house those two were over. Also the only reason Carlton has a problem with it is because he a hating ass dust head.

IN this specific situation that should be fair game I don’t care what y’all say.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
If you dont fukk with your cousins then that shyt ain’t about nothing

what i look like tip toeing around a nikka that i aint seen since JK, if Aunt Viv or Phil was looking at him crazy then that might change things

and Family =\= blood relative
its who you make it

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If you dont fukk with your cousins then that shyt ain’t about nothing

what i look like tip toeing around a nikka that i aint seen since JK, if Aunt Viv or Phil was looking at him crazy then that might change things

and Family =\= blood relative
its who you make it
Nah that's fukked up. You NEVER mess with your family's exes.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
so now the coli is experts on affluent children and their preferences. :wow: is there anything we don't have experts on?
:dwillhuh: This is a message board. With people from various walks of life. Of course there are going to be people knowledgeable about a variety of topics. Y'all are sleeping on how fitness oriented LA is. I'm not talking thin/skinny. I mean FIT. She just seems out of place for all the attention and drama around her is all. Just look at Hillary compared to Lisa.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Nah that's fukked up. You NEVER mess with your family's exes.
Lisa don’t really rate dude that highly, he was a sympathy case and the only nikka on campus

the fact Lisa and Viv are on good terms after choosing up on Will that fast says a lot

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:dwillhuh: This is a message board. With people from various walks of life. Of course there are going to be people knowledgeable about a variety of topics. Y'all are sleeping on how fitness oriented LA is. I'm not talking thin/skinny. I mean FIT. She just seems out of place for all the attention and drama around her is all. Just look at Hillary compared to Lisa.

Hillary is a 23-year old dime. Why we comparing her to a 16-year old? Furthermore.. Will not even from the area. Lisa reminds Will of the cool around the way Philly girls. Carlton is sweatin Lisa because Carlton would sweat any female giving him the time of day..

They both have valid reasons (in their eyes) to wanna go for Lisa. The Hillary comp is off..

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Honestly Lisa wasn't all that in the OG series and in this I still fail to see why she is drawing all this male attention
I mean even in the OG series Carlton was drawn to a lot of the affluent black women who had similar interests to him. Lisa and him just do not seem like a match apart from drama and this whole love triangle is going to permanently cause a break between will and carlton and TBH their friendship and dynamic is what the shows lifeblood is going to rely on

Only change I have been against so far

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Honestly Lisa wasn't all that in the OG series and in this I still fail to see why she is drawing all this male attention
I mean even in the OG series Carlton was drawn to a lot of the affluent black women who had similar interests to him. Lisa and him just do not seem like a match apart from drama and this whole love triangle is going to permanently cause a break between will and carlton and TBH their friendship and dynamic is what the shows lifeblood is going to rely on

Only change I have been against so far

Are you saying that PRIME NIA LONG wasn’t all that looks wise in the 90’s good sir??!?!:dwillhuh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly Lisa wasn't all that in the OG series

:gucci:

and in this I still fail to see why she is drawing all this male attention I mean even in the OG series Carlton was drawn to a lot of the affluent black women who had similar interests to him. Lisa and him just do not seem like a match apart from drama and this whole love triangle is going to permanently cause a break between will and carlton and TBH their friendship and dynamic is what the shows lifeblood is going to rely on
It's explained that Viv and Lisa's mom were best friends, so Carlton and Lisa probably spent a lot of time together growing up and ended up together as young teenagers.

We're not even a season into the show yet. I'm sure we'll get to the point where Will and Carlton are friends. People need to let the show develop.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Michael Early something else man buddy pull up on Aunt Viv and be like Vivian you choice of color is provocative. Your sense of composition and use of canvas is seductive .

Entire time Vivian paintings be looking like

wax-crayon-like-childs-hand-drawn-house-grass-colorful-flowers-and-vector-id856679760

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Carlton's character is what it is. His wrongness is what it is. And that has not a damn thing to do with Will's foul moves. It doesn't excuse it, it doesn't give Will a pass nor a reason.

Trying to dance around that fact is the reasoning of childish women and 5 yr olds.