The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
These characters being 16-18 is bothering me though because the actors all look like they should/could be in college. I’m trying to suspend belief but it’s hard to ignore.

Breh, this version of Will looks younger than the original show.

They didn't graduate high school until the 3rd season, which would mean Will was 15/16 yrs old when he got to Bel-Air. Will Smith was like 21-22 years old when the show started.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Yoo they're not about to do what I think they're about to do with Carlton are they....

Edit: NVM

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Hillary played Jazz like a motherfukker. So much for that romance :picard:

Aunt Viv coming off mad ungrateful and naive...that nikka ain't worried about your scribbles, he tryna get in that ass :mjlol:

Carlton getting his wakeup call but standing up for himself and his people in the same episode :ehh:

But he need to accept thats its over between him and Big Buella. Looks like he got another girl lined up anyway :manny:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
They stay writing the wives in these shows to be unlikable. I’m getting shades of Jada from Viv. Connor is a salty bytch. Lisa chunky ass got some premium breast meat.
"I don't need to be saved! I can save myself by playing right into this nikkas hands!" :usure:

full

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Viv better not give Ealy no p*ssy. I'ma be tight.

I wish I could be a smooth cat like Phil. He slid up in the party all cool, dissing homeboy to his face with class. Me? I'da over-reacted, snatching this nikka up by his collar, knocking champagne glasses to the ground, and asking him what type of nikka he think I am thru clenched teeth. :wow: