The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Not bad so far. Kinda on some All American ish but in the Fresh Prince universe lol. They really gotta town down some of the lingo though. We get it. You're fresh. You're modern. You're hip. But, we don't need to "know the vibes" every 2 seconds or be reminded when something is "facts" "on God" in every convo. And we fukkin know where WIll is from breh, so no need to force that 'jawn' or 'boul' into every scene :deadrose:

My man Geoffrey aint even no butler or house manager, he just there for a good time. Nicca lowkey might be a hitman/special forces the way he rolled up on Jazz when Will tried to sneak out :heh:. All he do so far is give Phil advice and plot on the next cheeks he clappin and I aint mad at it lol.

They made Hilary a lot more competent this time around but I almost prefer her as birdbrain as opposed to some woke aspiring chef / influencer:pachaha:. Coco look good as hell though.

Biggest thing of all? They made this Carlton UNLIKEABLE as shyt. My man aint got no redeeming qualities so far. Original Carlton had some naiveté to him that was almost charming in a sense at least. This Carlton in the cut like Anthony Anderson on Life every scene with him and Will as he watch the Prince carve his space out on Carlton's set with 'his people". And they aint even wait to get to it (like Carlton doing speed 1 episode back then0. This mf out here snorting Xanax and who knows what else off rip :snoop:.

And I guess they gon have Will/Lisa on some will they or wont they / budding romance type ish instead of her coming along after he done slutted out half of Bel Air lol. She pretty though even though the show trying to dress it down a lil

That’s cool and all but now she looks like a big boned Solange.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Will got him some of that chunky monkey that night :shaq:

Carlton more fukked up than anybody knows...breh needs help :mjcry:

Lisa daddy outchea living real foul. Pawling and all :francis:

Poor little Ashley...your crush is a heterosexual :lolbron:

Hillary ain't gonna last in that house :francis:

Michael Ealy and Lisa daddy about to get lined up by Geoffrey :birdman:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
HILLARY NOOOO!!!!
achingadventurouscockatoo

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Don't know if anyone has posted it yet but they have a podcast that is tied to the show with Jazzy Jeff. They don't recap the show but kind of give a backdrop for it. They take a specific part of the show and break it down giving it the "real reason" of the show.

Bel Air: The Official Podacast is the name of it