The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps

This brother knows he has the world by the palm of his hands. :wow::demonic:

In wrestling terms, I hope no viewer works themselves into a shoot. Meaning hopefully no one actually runs up to breh in real life. :whoa::whoa::whoa:

:mad:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is fukking good. People just wanted to shyt on it from the jump.

The Will character shines, especially in the third episode. I thought from the fukkery in Philly to when he got sent to Bel-Air was a bit rushed, but maybe the writers didn't want to focus too much on that.

This Carlton makes the OG look like Khalid Muhammad. Actor with his Poot hairline is doing a good job making me hate him cos he's unlikeable as fukk! :pacspit:

Aunt viv on the other hand. :whew: I thought I recognised her then I remembered she was Denzel's woman in Inside Man. She hasn't aged since that movie at all and is dime status.

Hilary. :shaq: I'm not gonna lie, it would have been good if they got some ditzy airhead valley girl type chick, but I still like this version.

Dude who plays Jazz is good so far.

The little girl who plays Ashley hasn't been in it much to compare her character to the OG yet.

Geoffrey is different from the OG too, hasn't had that much of a presence but I like his yard mandem swag and glad to see it in this role as I remember him from way back when he was on British TV in shows like Holby City, so its good to see him come far.

Finally, of course we all love and miss the OG Uncle Phil. The man playing him is doing a good job too and is believable as the patriarch in his role.

I'm definitely in for the rest of the season. This is a good reimagining.
i never thought i'd see holby city mentioned on the coli

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I was surprised he was listening to What We Do because that’s more of a Gen X/older Millennials song.

I heard that joint come on and I was like :ooh: :gladbron:. I knew right then and there this season was gonna be a hit. :blessed:

Will and the Visionary Young EP breh is making a masterpiece. :ohlawd:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
True. But Usually these type of corporate lawyers like Uncle Phil was make what 500k a year?

it that’s the case, then how much y’all think he paying Geoffrey?

I need to get me a job like that lol
Geoffery is basically head of security.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad muhfukkas showering this show with love. From the concept trailer a few years ago, to it coming to reality and then with the official trailer, there were a ton of people on here just blatantly hating on the vision for this show.

:hhh:

Morgan Cooper is a dope dope DOPE director and cinematographer and he legit got an idea for this greenlit off the strength of his creativity and skill.

Highly recommend yal watch his short film, "U SHOOT VIDEOS?" on Vimeo if you haven't seen it already.

:whew: