The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
i don't want to see kids being sexualized u fakkit, keep the sick agenda away from our kids
Nah answer his question. What age do you think kids start dating?

You have a problem with a 12 year old having a same sex crush but no issue with a 16 year old playing with his nose? :jbhmm:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Nah answer his question. What age do you think kids start dating?

You have a problem with a 12 year old having a same sex crush but no issue with a 16 year old playing with his nose? :jbhmm:
16 is an adult in a lot of states and countries around the globe

12 is a kid everywhere.

Yall dudes are allowing the protection of the lgbtq to overlook sick shyt. 12 year olds shouldn't be deciding anything sexually.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
16 is an adult in a lot of states and countries around the globe

12 is a kid everywhere.

Yall dudes are allowing the protection of the lgbtq to overlook sick shyt. 12 year olds shouldn't be deciding anything sexually.
Bruh shut up. 12 year Olds have boyfriends and girlfriends. You being corny rn

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Yes they are. I know this because I have plenty of nieces and nephews to confirm this.
Don't misconstrue what I'm saying. I didn't say it's not happening. I said it's not supposed to be happening. As adults we should responsible in making sure we contribute to environments that promotes abstinence and responsibility among young kids that age. Not promoting the actions and as I'm sure the show will do, encouraging it and normalizing that behavior among young kids. Most parents will not sit around their 12 year Olds talking about sex nor entertain oversexualized content around their 12 year Olds. So as a society it's up to us to put the breaks on it. Hell it's 12 and 13 year Olds who smoke cigarettes and snort lines. Should we be then promoting that as normal behavior simply because it happens? No. This is television and it has to be some sense of responsibility in TV and movie.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't misconstrue what I'm saying. I didn't say it's not happening. I said it's not supposed to be happening. As adults we should responsible in making sure we contribute to environments that promotes abstinence and responsibility among young kids that age. Not promoting the actions and as I'm sure the show will do, encouraging it and normalizing that behavior among young kids. Most parents will not sit around their 12 year Olds talking about sex nor entertain oversexualized content around their 12 year Olds. So as a society it's up to us to put the breaks on it. Hell it's 12 and 13 year Olds who smoke cigarettes and snort lines. Should we be then promoting that as normal behavior simply because it happens? No. This is television and it has to be some sense of responsibility in TV and movie.

Nah man this is how dl brehs get bred :huhldup:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
sounds like it getting good reviews in here

but coli told me that it was trash before an episode even dropped :ohhh:

will check it out tonight maybe:ehh:

people hating on stuff without. even giving it a chance ALWAYS comes across as stupid to me

skepticism is fine...but ACTORS ACT

plus lets face it.....the coli fancies themselves as some high minded arbiters of taste but really be wildly out of touch with the type of content that works and succeeds in the real world

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I had no idea the guy that plays Rashad is an actual battle rapper in Philly. You know some one is going to be out of pocket and say he got smoked by Geoffrey on his next battle. :dead:

But he should really consider trying this acting gig for a second. He really made his presence felt at the park and jail cell too on some:demonic: energy.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Caught the 1st 3 episodes. It's better than I thought it would be. Only problem I got is Will should know better than trying to get with Lisa. That's foul as fukk. Carlton also needs to get his ass beat. You don't have to like Will, but at least try to be friendly. Hilary is the most improved character so far.
Thats how it was in the sitcom, it took a few episodes till Will and Carlton were close