The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I said what I said

Gotcha. You think swimmers should be stick thin models. This is the first Black female swimmer to win a gold medal, Simone Manuel. Lisa and her have the same build.

gettyimages-588640970-b8d62625935b3f037ae00fe90d32f7d44323be3a-s1100-c50.jpg

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Still like it

The Ashley being gay thing feels forced but I think at least since she a kid it won't be over kill we will get the "it was so hard coming out" shyt then we can move the fukk on smh

Geoffrey a goon :krs: fukkin love it

Show shaping up to be on some real shyt. I predicted this shyt going to start getting dark. It's getting there slowly but surely

Hey Hillary :shaq:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Still like it

The Ashley being gay thing feels forced but I think at least since she a kid it won't be over kill we will get the "it was so hard coming out" shyt then we can move the fukk on smh

Show shaping up to be on some real shyt. I predicted this shyt going to start getting dark. It's getting there slowly but surely

:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov: It feels forced. Had they done this slowly it would of been different.

"Here's your token gay character in case y'all forgot. Because we just have to" :francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Still like it

IF THIS SHOW IS ON
FOR YEARS THE GAY shyt
IS DEFINITELY GONNA BECOME
MORE IN YOUR FACE.

:devil:
:evil: