The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yup. Past the stadiums and the docks, then the airport. I've looked at the skyline from that part of 95 a thousand times. I wished they made that entire part of the episode longer. Seeing the city, the culture, the people. It was like an ode to Philly :wow:

This is good to hear. As a non-Philly native I was curious if they were overdoing it with the ode to Philly. Especially the music… Dreams and Nightmares plus What We Do?!? :jbhmm:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is good to hear. As a non-Philly native I was curious if they were overdoing it with the ode to Philly. Especially the music… Dreams and Nightmares plus What We Do?!? :jbhmm:

I was surprised he was listening to What We Do because that’s more of a Gen X/older Millennials song. Will might know it since the old heads would’ve played it from time to time but kids his age would be listening to Meek. Ironically I played that song for my 19 yo nephew and he had no clue who half the dudes in the video were (Neef, Chris, Freeway, the Wire dudes, etc.) Beans wasn’t a rapper that he knew but the guy from that movie he couldn’t remember the name of (State Property) :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

This brother knows he has the world by the palm of his hands. :wow::demonic:

In wrestling terms, I hope no viewer works themselves into a shoot. Meaning hopefully no one actually runs up to breh in real life. :whoa::whoa::whoa:

breh need to he casted as a Villain in a Jordan Peele movie
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Only on this first ep so just first impressions off top:

First things first, RIP Uncle Phil :to:
From Inside Man to Atlanta to Luke Cage to The Last OG to this...Cassandra Freeman is top notch wherever she shows up. :whew:

Dat yute Geoffrey a badman. Trust dat. :pachaha:

Carlton's extra-heel turn in this makes sense. They just took the elements of the sitcom version and put them under a magnifying lens for the dramatic version...which is good because there are several conversations to be had about where that mindset leads. :ehh::salute:

Decent framework to be going forward with, it'd be interesting to see how this develops further once they hit their stride :ehh: