The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don’t remember Will dirty mackin on Carlton’s love interests THAT much. Off hand I can only remember Jackie (Tyra Banks) but she’d known Will back in Philly. Matter of fact didn’t Carlton scoop up at least TWO of Will’s women? Vivica Fox and that one chick who wore the American flag colors on the double date.

nah bruh remember

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wanted to touch on another thing with G. The OG show displays or at least alludes to Uncle Phil and G having more than just a employer/butler relationship they are friends or even family really..

Remember the pool hall situation where G gets out Lucille?

G was ALWAYS the fixer..

They just gonna ratchet it up here for this. They have an even closer bond.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Y'all think Ashley is gay?

I think you guys are reading too much into that scene.

She wanted to meet her poor online friends, and was excited one showed up. :ld:

Notice this show is not raunchy. No explicit sex scenes etc. I just don't think they will go there.

:mjlol:GO WATCH THE EP AGAIN
AND START AT THE POINT
WHERE ASHLEY GOES TO
MEET THE MEXICAN KIDS.

THEN FAST FORWARD
TO THE SKATING RINK SCENE
AND MAYBE IT WILL CLICK.
:devil:
:evil:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't begin to say how wrong I was in my expectations for this.

I just finished the 4th ep. This was great.

Often I'm so disappointed with the current black shows in the vein of Tyler perry stuff.

I can't believe I like everyone on the cast being that the original FP cast is irreplaceable.

Great start to this series.

They played the characters so well on the OG show that they became characters that can exist forever.

We've watched Batman and Spiderman a million times. Why cant we reboot our stuff? As long as the show runners knows what they're doing, it can work.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the first episode. I'm intrigued :ehh:

I don't know shyt about Philly, but do they really say jawn that much? It almost felt forced like they were trying to use it in every sentence.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Episode 4 is by far the worse episode so far.

Not feeling what they did with Ashley at all. They force this shyt on every Black show.

I thought they were going to pick up on we’re they left off on episode 3. Seem like Carlton got over the family not being at his game really fast.

It wasn’t a bad episode but it was a drop off imo. On the bright side Aunt Viv and Hillary get finer each episode. That white dress Hillary had on:ohlawd:

That's the thing, he's not over it.

He might be lying to himself that he is, but in reality its the exact kinda thing that we bury along with other slights and aughts that build up over time and eventually we can't repress anymore.

They're not good breh, not by a long shot.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
With the comparisons to the OG series I think many people wouldn't have given this a legit chance. Glad to see that I was wrong.