The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
True. But Usually these type of corporate lawyers like Uncle Phil was make what 500k a year?

it that’s the case, then how much y’all think he paying Geoffrey?

I need to get me a job like that lol
It’s obvious Uncle Phil was a Senior/Managing partner. He’s making eight figures after bonuses and that doesn’t include investments.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
True. But Usually these type of corporate lawyers like Uncle Phil was make what 500k a year?

I THINK that they are childhood friends. So that could factor in to G’s loyalty as well.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Breh Will on the OG show was always tryna fucc on Carlton's ex's or love interests :mjlol:

I don’t remember Will dirty mackin on Carlton’s love interests THAT much. Off hand I can only remember Jackie (Tyra Banks) but she’d known Will back in Philly. Matter of fact didn’t Carlton scoop up at least TWO of Will’s women? Vivica Fox and that one chick who wore the American flag colors on the double date.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

I remember when Big Boy was interviewing him he mentioned Phil getting multimillion dollar payouts in some of his victories. Uncle Phil is Johnny Cochran status.

Daps
Loving this show. Saying it now (although it’s probably been said), Trevor is going to be another influencer in the house. Hillary is gonna have a viral relationship with him which catapults her from 70k followers to 1M+

Now to read through these comments to see the Coli losing their shyt cuz they made Ashley gay :mjlol:

Daps
Since they keep alluding to how hard Carlton has it they better come up w/ a damn good reason for why this boy a junkie c00n like this :stopitslime:

Something happened to Carlton recently. Lisa alluded to it earlier. My guess is that maybe he was attacked and had to get saved by the police. They’ll use that reveal to set up that emotional encounter he and Will have with the police. They’re already laying the seeds with Will’s flashbacks to Philly cops and Phil now announcing to defund the police. Carlton gonna get his nikka wake up call.