The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Ashley ain't no damn lesbian :rudy:

She's just....looking at these people very awkwardly :ld:

will-smith-baby-no.gif

Classic episode man.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kinda interesting they’re making Hilary the cousin, Will is instantly closest too, instead of Ashley.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
G with the sh*ts :wow:
Black Michael Clayton :wow:

I’m feeling the direction they made turning him from a butler to Phillip’s personal fixer. It makes sense if Uncle Phil is really operating at that level.
Yeah

Geoffrey is my favorite character in this version.

Love the direction they took the character in.

He cool and he bout that action.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught the 1st 3 episodes. It's better than I thought it would be. Only problem I got is Will should know better than trying to get with Lisa. That's foul as fukk. Carlton also needs to get his ass beat. You don't have to like Will, but at least try to be friendly. Hilary is the most improved character so far.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course they have to throw some :dame:in here :russ: Is Snowfall all that's left? Now watch Big Deon max a nikka out or some shyt :martin:....:dame:pause
What ? season one they had that super thug blow a straight dudes back out as a torture method lol
Auntie was also in a lesbian relationship with ol girl that owned the club

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uncle Phil is a prominent attorney who has taken down multi billion dollar companies in class action suits. The need for constant security is definitely a concern. He’s not some nobody. When you have resources on that level, you’re a constant target. Even NBA players and entertainers have persistent security.

I take “House Manager” to mean he more than likely arranges Phil’s and Viv’s schedules as well as the kids and makes sure that certain tasks are handled promptly. In this episode before Will comes into his office he’s looking over paraphernalia for Phil’s upcoming fund raiser. He probably has final approval over that sort of thing with Phil’s blessing. He also knows the comings and goings of the kids, as evidenced by his knowing that Ashley snuck away and where she was actually going.

He’s basically the Banks personal “fixer”. Their Olivia Pope if you would.

He don't clean because u can see in some scenes they got a maid. He don't be preparing food either.. Seems he's the house manager (i.e. handles whoever else they have employed) and is also security. The house manager sh-t probably a cover tho. Uncle Phil being a lawyer and now running for DA probably has made some enemies maybe even high profile people who could get him touched :jbhmm:

True. But Usually these type of corporate lawyers like Uncle Phil was make what 500k a year?

it that’s the case, then how much y’all think he paying Geoffrey?

I need to get me a job like that lol