The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
Man, I'm not even going to lie, FPOBA was my shyt growing up and I was mad as fukk that they were doing yet another reboot of some shyt that was a big part of my childhood, and I swore I wasn't going to watch this.

But after checking out the first four episodes, I can say that I was wrong as hell. This is a really good show.

I think what I like the most is that there are real repercussions to getting into "one little fight", and they flesh that story out rather than it just being a throwaway reason to relocate Will to Bel-Air.

The characterizations of the family is also updated for the times and more real and I can appreciate that.

Oh, and also, fukk Carlton

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Episode 4 is by far the worse episode so far.

Not feeling what they did with Ashley at all. They force this shyt on every Black show.

I thought they were going to pick up on we’re they left off on episode 3. Seem like Carlton got over the family not being at his game really fast.

It wasn’t a bad episode but it was a drop off imo. On the bright side Aunt Viv and Hillary get finer each episode. That white dress Hillary had on:ohlawd:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well….. My stance is a complete 180 respectfully from the Good Brother above me:russ:

I loved this ep….. thought it could’ve went a little longer I’m kinda glad they semi deaded the issue with the street dude from Philly and like how they moving towards the direction of Will and Carlton finding common ground and not being so hostile.

I love how Jazz got some time and how it’s looking like him and Hillary may even get together

Jeffrey a straight up cleaner…. That shyt is dope:mjlol:

Another solid ep

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It makes more sense honestly. A high school kid isn’t trying to hang out with a twelve year old.
True but when Ashley ran and hugged him in the pilot I figured she’d be his sidekick like she was in the earlier seasons of the original. The Hilary connection is cool tho and more sensible. I like her and Will having more of a rapport this time around.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Y'all think Ashley is gay?

I think you guys are reading too much into that scene.

She wanted to meet her poor online friends, and was excited one showed up. :ld:

Notice this show is not raunchy. No explicit sex scenes etc. I just don't think they will go there.