The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
omg what happened I haven’t watched it yet.
No spoilers but.... :dame:
200.gif

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
First off, this latest episode was dope. Buuuut......just when you thought you were safe. :martin: . I just knew not to speak too soon. :martin:I think this is something we're just gonna have to expect from every black show from now on. :unimpressed: They just had to use a little child and not an adult character, though huh? :comeon:

Anyway, on to the good...

Hilary looking :shaq: as usual.

I like this new Jazz, but when he visits the Banks home, how is he gonna get thrown out the house? :russ:

Yardie/Mandem Geoffrey The Fixer on some "Di only bomboclaat ting weh gwaan talk is mi gun dem" :

:bustback::violent: :demonic: Had Will like :ohhh::merchant: at the end lmao.

Carlton wasn't too bad compared to the last three episodes. I think he'll tone down as the season goes on.

Uncle Phil gonna have some problems with ole police chief which I suspect is gonna cause a rift between Will and Lisa.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was the original one on Thursday nights also? I don't think I got into the newer episodes until later in the series but I think I remember that being the day. I know I used to watch it on syndication on UPN I believe but not the new episodes until I think the last season or whenever Will and Carlton were already in college.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished all 4 episodes, I loved the idea of them doing this new version since the director came out with the short film years ago. I'm fukking with the vision heavy. Obviously a few differences like Lisa not meeting with until he was in college and she wasn't with Carlton previously in the OG but those aren't too big a deal and the show gets to stand on its own narrative. Like cats said all the women on this show fine as hell, Coco Jones as Hilary and the new Aunt Viv:noah:

Uncle Phil remind me of Lloyd Pierce who used to coach the Hawks:pachaha:

Will and Carlton are killing their roles, like people said Carlton always been like this it's just they toning up that part of his character because of it being a drama. nikka was a Reagan stan and an avid Young Republicans Camp member. This is exactly how I expected Carlton's character to be:pachaha:

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: the visuals im having right now

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I see what G did this episode but prior to this what on earth is he employed within the household for? It’s not like that regularly occurs

I need to get me that type of job. Anyone know the closest thing to it?

He don't clean because u can see in some scenes they got a maid. He don't be preparing food either.. Seems he's the house manager (i.e. handles whoever else they have employed) and is also security. The house manager sh-t probably a cover tho. Uncle Phil being a lawyer and now running for DA probably has made some enemies maybe even high profile people who could get him touched :jbhmm:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Boy on the couch was tryna flirt w/ her when they was watching a movie. Later at the fundraiser a girl shows up who a friend but they heavily implied Ashley sees her as more than that..
Ah ok gotcha must've missed that part let me rewatch that segment.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Was the original one on Thursday nights also? I don't think I got into the newer episodes until later in the series but I think I remember that being the day. I know I used to watch it on syndication on UPN I believe but not the new episodes until I think the last season or whenever Will and Carlton were already in college.

I want to say it was Mondays cause I would watch it before Raw but my age may have me misremembering :mjcry:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Boy on the couch was tryna flirt w/ her when they was watching a movie. Later at the fundraiser a girl shows up who a friend but they heavily implied Ashley sees her as more than that..
Just rewatched this eh.. idk may be a reach may not.