The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

ITLL DEFINITELY BE IN THE SUMMER.

IT TOOK 2 SEASONS JUST TO
FINISH JR YR AND WILL STARTED
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCHOOL YR.

:devil:
:evil:

That actually makes sense if they’re trying to extend the “High School” period into as many seasons as they can get

Season 3- Will’s Bel Air Summer Vacation
Season 4- Will’s Senior Year
Season 5- Will goes to college

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Crazy how the had jazz feeling all self consious thinkin he wasnt good enough for hilary

Your a business owner in your younger 20s with a uner sode hustle and glower delivery side hustle.

Youre doing alright bro

The Banks are supposed to be high level millionaires though. Hilary’s ex is a whole ass NFL star. That plus the less than enthusiastic response Phil gave upon learning that they were an official couple, I can see why Jazz would be feeling insecure.

It IS important to note that Hilary herself never directly did anything to make him feel unworthy or insecure. She was really feelin him….

That is until Lamarcus pulled the “Lets Go To Paris” trap card out. Well played Lamarcus. Well played…

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
The Banks are supposed to be high level millionaires though. Hilary’s ex is a whole ass NFL star. That plus the less than enthusiastic response Phil gave upon learning that they were an official couple, I can see why Jazz would be feeling insecure.

It IS important to note that Hilary herself never directly did anything to make him feel unworthy or insecure. She was really feelin him….

That is until Lamarcus pulled the “Lets Go To Paris” trap card out. Well played Lamarcus. Well played…

He planted the seed with that billboard in LA

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
lol unless I missed it, Hil never closed that door and instead was more giving Jazz that "don't worry about him energy" which never ends well.

They were already broken up when Lamarcus did the Billboard thing. If Hil and Jazz had of still been together I highly doubt she would have even went to Lamarcus in the first place.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They were already broken up when Lamarcus did the Billboard thing. If Hil and Jazz had of still been together I highly doubt she would have even went to Lamarcus in the first place.

imo the moving on so fast shyt compared to Jazz just chilling and enjoying life says otherwise, unless I missed a time jump

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
imo the moving on so fast shyt compared to Jazz just chilling and enjoying life says otherwise, unless I missed a time jump

The time jump was implied more so than stated.

Hilary said she spent days crying and not talking to anyone. The girls at her smart house said the same thing when they barged in her room to cheer her up. When Hilary was about to text Jazz concerning his event the last text was regarding they’re date before they broke up.

I’m guessing the timeline was maybe about a month. That might seem “fast” for some people but taking into account the times we live in people move on pretty fast. Not to mention she had Lamarcus breathing down her neck with the Prince Charming act. Doesn’t seem out of the realm of possibility.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The time jump was implied more so than stated.

Hilary said she spent days crying and not talking to anyone. The girls at her smart house said the same thing when they barged in her room to cheer her up. When Hilary was about to text Jazz concerning his event the last text was regarding they’re date before they broke up.

I’m guessing the timeline was maybe about a month. That might seem “fast” for some people but taking into account the times we live in people move on pretty fast. Not to mention she had Lamarcus breathing down her neck with the Prince Charming act. Doesn’t seem out of the realm of possibility.
I think it more so shows how fast women move on to not deal with the pain rather an actually healing.

The Lamarcus type comes off as its going to be a "grass aint greener" situation or how the sipping he is doing means nothing lol.

IMO it's nothing honorable about a man who orbits around a woman he knows has a woman, but women always fall for it

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think it more so shows how fast women move on to not deal with the pain rather an actually healing.

The Lamarcus type comes off as its going to be a "grass aint greener" situation or how the sipping he is doing means nothing lol.

IMO it's nothing honorable about a man who orbits around a woman he knows has a woman, but women always fall for it

Oh yea I agree on the first point, I wasn’t trying to infer she was entirely “over” Jazz emotionally but just that they WERE broken up before she gave Lamarcus any type of real time. She wasn’t playing both sides, she was free to do whatever.

I don’t really see Lamarcus as simping because he outright told her he wanted her back and was going to do whatever it took, and she DID NOT SHUT HIM DOWN. Simping as i’ve understood it is if a dude keeps pursuing a woman whose made it clear she doesn’t want him OR is obviously stringing him along and he goes with it. Plus its not like his courting tactics didn’t work. He had her jumping all in his arms and shyt during the football game and less than 4 hours later her happy ass was in that hit tub with him.

So seems to me he won

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Told her while acknowledging that she had a man. He didn’t know her and Jazz had broken up.

And thats for HER to either shut down or accept.

We can’t be naive to how men get down with women they want. Thats why the saying its it takes TWO to tango.

All i’m really saying is that Hilary wasn’t in the wrong to accept Lamarcus advances because at THAT time she was single. Whether Lamarcus knew it or not he was just doing what men do. Shooting the shot

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Oh yea I agree on the first point, I wasn’t trying to infer she was entirely “over” Jazz emotionally but just that they WERE broken up before she gave Lamarcus any type of real time. She wasn’t playing both sides, she was free to do whatever.

I don’t really see Lamarcus as simping because he outright told her he wanted her back and was going to do whatever it took, and she DID NOT SHUT HIM DOWN. Simping as i’ve understood it is if a dude keeps pursuing a woman whose made it clear she doesn’t want him OR is obviously stringing him along and he goes with it. Plus its not like his courting tactics didn’t work. He had her jumping all in his arms and shyt during the football game and less than 4 hours later her happy ass was in that hit tub with him.

So seems to me he won

I guess I should say Tricking more so than simping, and I say it cause he is more so leading with "what I can do for you" rather than the man he actually is. Jazz has he soul because "she likes him" vs what he can buy her if that makes sense. So it's like whatever Lamarcus buys Jazz is still going to be rent free somewhere in Hilarys mind. Thats just my take.

That said I love that they didn't make Jazz a goofy or shyt Hillary and Carlton too.