The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And thats for HER to either shut down or accept.

We can’t be naive to how men get down with women they want. Thats why the saying its it takes TWO to tango.

All i’m really saying is that Hilary wasn’t in the wrong to accept Lamarcus advances because at THAT time she was single. Whether Lamarcus knew it or not he was just doing what men do. Shooting the shot
I’m agreeing with you. He was on it, told her what it was and made it clear he didn’t care about what was going on with Jazz.

Daps
Crazy how the had jazz feeling all self consious thinkin he wasnt good enough for hilary

Your a business owner in your younger 20s with a uner sode hustle and glower delivery side hustle.

Youre doing alright bro
Breh she’s an influencer with large notoriety and comes from money and still making moves on her own. He ex nikka is a NFL wide out who is playing for the hometown team and who Hilary had on speed dial to show up to her event.

He’s doing alright but Hilary is doing better and her ex won the game.

Plus he can see the Banks family looks down on him

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
It IS important to note that Hilary herself never directly did anything to make him feel unworthy or insecure. She was really feelin him….

That is until Lamarcus pulled the “Lets Go To Paris” trap card out. Well played Lamarcus. Well played…

The declined-card thing at that dinner date is a pretty big one, I'd think. But like I've said before, they don't have/take the time to flesh out a lot of these scenarios; they gloss over so much it all feels rushed. It feels like they never know if the show's getting renewed, so they try to cram in as much as possible before the cancellation.

Daps
tumblr_n6o0s2opdw1qi79cgo1_250.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The declined-card thing at that dinner date is a pretty big one, I'd think. But like I've said before, they don't have/take the time to flesh out a lot of these scenarios; they gloss over so much it all feels rushed. It feels like they never know if the show's getting renewed, so they try to cram in as much as possible before the cancellation.

I don’t think it was THAT big of a deal that she payed for the meal its not like she actually thought of Jazz as a bum. Like has been said before he owns his own business and does UBER on the side so its not like she’s seem him be adverse to hardwork.

That was moreso Jazz’s insecurity manifesting than it was Hillary gaslighting or emasculating him.

I was in a similar situation once and it was hella embarrassing because I had the money in my account but my card had been cancelled without me knowing and the bank had already issued me a new card (due to a data breach) so i’m trying to pay for a damn $90 meal and my card keeps declining. Luckily my girlfriend at the time and me had been together about three months and she knew I was good for it so she paid and I cash apped her the money when I got the new card

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think it was THAT big of a deal that she payed for the meal its not like she actually thought of Jazz as a bum. Like has been said before he owns his own business and does UBER on the side so its not like she’s seem him be adverse to hardwork.

That was moreso Jazz’s insecurity manifesting than it was Hillary gaslighting or emasculating him.

I was in a similar situation once and it was hella embarrassing because I had the money in my account but my card had been cancelled without me knowing and the bank had already issued me a new card (due to a data breach) so i’m trying to pay for a damn $90 meal and my card keeps declining. Luckily my girlfriend at the time and me had been together about three months and she knew I was good for it so she paid and I cash apped her the money when I got the new card

Her paying isn't any kind of issue. It's how she went about it. She jumps in and "takes charge" because she starts feeling embarassment in the moment. Jazz is now made to look like a chump because she doesn't want the icky feelings, NFL dude can buy her billboards, she's a boss chick influencer wkith "friends" who are always there to life her up and tell her girrrrrrllll you don't need him the bag is RIGHT THERE, her daddy says it's okay to chase said bag so it's all good, yaaaaayyy girl power. Chick is the ultimate birdbrain but gets constant passes.

It's part of a larger overarching theme in this show but...assimilation games.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Her paying isn't any kind of issue. It's how she went about it. She jumps in and "takes charge" because she starts feeling embarassment in the moment. Jazz is now made to look like a chump because she doesn't want the icky feelings, NFL dude can buy her billboards, she's a boss chick influencer wkith "friends" who are always there to life her up and tell her girrrrrrllll you don't need him the bag is RIGHT THERE, her daddy says it's okay to chase said bag so it's all good, yaaaaayyy girl power. Chick is the ultimate birdbrain but gets constant passes.

It's part of a larger overarching theme in this show but...assimilation games.

nikka JAZZ WAS CAUSING A SCENE.

BROAD TOLD HIM HIS shyt WAS DECLINED
AND HE TALKING ABOUT
WHAT HE PUT ON THERE THAT MORNING.

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR
shyt LIKE THAT.

THE CARD WOULD HAVE BEEN
DECLINED AGAIN HAD SHE SWIPED
IT AGAIN SO HILLARY WAS RIGHT
TO STOP THAT CIRCUS WHEN SHE DID.
:devil:
:evil:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
It wasn’t even a seed. He straight up TOLD HER what time it was.

The Paris trip was the final move to seal the deal. Jazz was a day late and an airplane ticket short
Yeah you right.
That billboard was a lil reminder of what he can do.
shyt he probably got her a billboard in Paris too.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps

nikka JAZZ WAS CAUSING A SCENE.

BROAD TOLD HIM HIS shyt WAS DECLINED
AND HE TALKING ABOUT
WHAT HE PUT ON THERE THAT MORNING.

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR
shyt LIKE THAT.

THE CARD WOULD HAVE BEEN
DECLINED AGAIN HAD SHE SWIPED
IT AGAIN SO HILLARY WAS RIGHT