The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fukk Ashley and her feelings I would’ve gladly accepted that award and went to rehab afterwards.

But I AM the bad guy!
Nah, Carlton was wildin, shaking her ass in the hallway :russ:

I'd have the :mjcry:if one of my younger siblings/cousins saw me doing fukked up shyt like that then hit me with the:scust:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
DRUMS PLEASE!!!!

They got me with that one! They fukking GOT ME!

Perfect finale!

This might be the ONLY series on any network that doesn’t in some shape form or fashion vilify black men. Even though Carlton is a drug addict, we see what drove him to that point and we can empathize with him. We see why Phill is stressed out and feels unappreciated even when he’s trying to be everyone’s hero. We see why Will feels and acts the way he does. We see why Jazz feels the way he does. Even a minor character like Lamarcus who could have easily been written as a “Villain” is an all around cool guy whose simply going after what he wants.

I LOVE how they handled the Doc situation and made it a story of how black men take bad situations and flip them in the favor of both themselves AND their communities. Doc took care of ALL those black boys and made sure they had the means to get by until they got they’re big breaks. Excellent storytelling.

I also like how this season was the inverse of last season’s finale. With the family struggling emotionally and Will having his shyt together and flourishing. Jabari Banks is a hell of an actor and did a great job in the last two episodes anchoring Will’s emotions and providing subtle context to what and how he was feeling.

I was kind of surprised they put Will & Lisa back together so “quickly”. Thought they’d draw out the Will-They-Won’t-They until season 3, but the actors have better chemistry than Will and the actress who plays Jackie (expected since they had a whole prior season together to get it right)

Coco Jones was EXTRA FINE in the last two episodes. She’s always been gorgeous from the start but they upped her sex appeal ten fold with her wardrobe this season. Good GAWD that woman is perfection.

Can’t WAIT for season 3. I know Phil is disappointed in Carlton and disillusioned with Viv, but you can’t bite that forbidden fruit Phil! Its NOT always greener on the other side!

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I'd have the :mjcry:if one of my younger siblings/cousins saw me doing fukked up shyt like that then hit me with the:scust:

In times like these you don’t ask permission you just ask forgiveness

Carlton had to watch Will take his girl, his spot as the “cool” black kid at school, his parent’s attention, etc. If i’m him i’m GETTING that goddamn Founders Award come hell or high water.

Ashley will be alright. Her little miss know it all act can take that sullen look and judgmental tone straight to the fukking pool house.

But again like I said, i embrace the villain. Sometimes you gotta be selfish

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I didn't notice until this episode but we barely ever see Carlton, Ashley, and Hillary hanging out with each other. I can't even remember any scenes of Carlton and Hillary talking to each other one on one. It's kind of weird since they're supposed to be siblings

They’re at different periods in their lives so it makes sense. Hilary is mid 20’s and not living in the house. Carlton is a high school junior. And Ashley is like 11? They have different interests and goals. They all didn’t hang out that much in the OG either. Its always Carlton paired with Will. Hilary doing her own thing and Ashley’s prepubescent misadventures

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

:camby:Ashley can fukk off with that woe my heros not perfect pity party attitude when A shes too young to understand Carltons mental health issues and B shes bout to hook up with the same girl that got the Black teacher she protested for fired.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:camby:Ashley can fukk off with that woe my heros not perfect pity party attitude when A shes too young to understand Carltons mental health issues and B shes bout to hook up with the same girl that got the Black teacher she protested for fired.

EXACTLY!

Ashley is too young to understand the pressure Carlton is going through. Ole “Thats NOT Xanax” ass. What the fukk did I SAY IT WAS Ashely!?!?!

One correction, the white girl didn’t get Tatyana Ali fired. She loved her and was jealous that Ashley was getting special attention but she didn’t drop the dime

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
7jvpr7.jpg

This show ain't shyt

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They’re at different periods in their lives so it makes sense. Hilary is mid 20’s and not living in the house. Carlton is a high school junior. And Ashley is like 11? They have different interests and goals. They all didn’t hang out that much in the OG either. Its always Carlton paired with Will. Hilary doing her own thing and Ashley’s prepubescent misadventures
I thought Hilary was 21, Carlton was 17 and Ashley was 12 or 13. That’s not a huge gap in between them

But I guess you’re right

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ashley: I like your rainbow pin:shaq:

White girl: Thank you. Wanna hang out this summer:mjgrin:

Ashley: Yeah:steviej:

:gucci:

I kind of hate when they treat older actors like children in tv shows. Ashley in real life is the age will and Carlton are supposed to be in the tv show.

They keep acting like she’s 11