The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Make Ashley LGBT. Check.

Have Ashley and the white girl be a couple. Check.

It is what it is with that.

As of everything else, Geoffrey is my favorite character in this series. The way he be pulling up on people and looking to run the fade on anyone be having me laughing. I don't have a problem with this version of Phil, but in the scene with him confronting Carlton, y'all can tell James Avery's presence is missed. His yelling would have made that scene more impactful. Plus, is Phil about to sleep with Erika? Ashley was dressed like a Prince and the Revolution member at the Founder's Awards ceremony. I wonder who is stalking Geoffrey? The Doc storyline fell flat.

Overall I give season 2 a 7/10. Season 1 was better.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Doc storyline turned out to be dumb af I actually thought he was going to be a bad dude

He just a regular high power HS basketball coach and they act like he a criminal :dead:
Dog I was watching this shyt like are they serious???? This nikka will up here crying and shyt?? What AAU/HS coach doesn't try to sway players to certain colleges?? And "if" you get a kick back that's all in the game! This nikka Will was really brooding with the tight face about this shyt?? And the so-called partner threatening to "expose" shyt? They couldn't write some REAL shady shyt this nikka coulda been up to? All coaches do this shyt...white, black, whoever. I think this shyt sends the wrong message the way they portraying it. SMH.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Geoffrey getting calls from an unknown number in East London. Dushane and Sully giving Frederick problems in Summerhouse? :lupe:
I'm interested to see where they are going with this story, especially with that anonymous photo taken of them in the restaurant.

Uncle Phil in a vulnerable position right now and look like he gonna give in to Erika. She's a bad bytch though and was looking light sweet caramel in this episode. She probably taste like it too. :wow:

Of course they had to tick the boxes with that LGBTQ shyt with Ashley. :aicmon:

That slick shyt they did at the end to make it look like Hilary showed up at Jazz door. :mjlol:

Carlton's confession reminded me of Denzel in Flight lol. It would have got out eventually anyway. People will respect him for it.

Will actually had it good this episode even though he was being a jackass at the beginning. I hope Marlon Wayans can pop next season.

I hope a few more OG cast members show up.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Whoever it was that first noticed that they have Will boohooing in every episode...you weren't kidding :snoop:
Ashley...meh :unimpressed:
Geoffrey...badman business always have a cost my don :francis:
Whoever wrote that Jazz scene with the UPS switch up was foul as hell :mjlol:
If Phil don't stop stringing this lil' backstabber groupie along :rudy:
Hillary :bryan:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I didn't notice until this episode but we barely ever see Carlton, Ashley, and Hillary hanging out with each other. I can't even remember any scenes of Carlton and Hillary talking to each other one on one. It's kind of weird since they're supposed to be siblings

No one really has 1 on 1 relationships/scenes with each other on this show but will and Carlton

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Enough is enough. I need Carlton to get a win. From his anxiety, to his drug addiction, to his hairline, something has got to give :to:

Phil realizing giving everybody the world ain't cutting it so he's finna fall into Erika's bed...just in time for Michael Ealy to step back in the picture :sas2:

Jazz...move on breh. She ain't worth it :francis:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is ridiculous.

Hillary: Ashley, a teenage influencer is coming through

Ashley: oh I love her, the way she attacks misogyny, racism…..

Hillary: Ashley, we’re short a person, can you play football

Ashley: As a queer woman of color…

:what:
Ashley: I like your rainbow pin:shaq:

White girl: Thank you. Wanna hang out this summer:mjgrin:

Ashley: Yeah:steviej:

:gucci:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soon as Phil started going off I told my girl, yeah, he's about to go smash Erica.

Viv been complaining about the fellowship shyt since she got it, Michael Ealy trying to take credit, old Aunt Viv giving her shyt, show planning not going well, getting more shyt when her art goes well, worrying about being pitted against another black woman for the chair spot, complaining that old Aunt Viv not going down without a fight....

Phil goes, "shyt been kinda rough for you, more bad than good, maybe go another direction" and he gets more shyt.

He finds out Carlton is a cokehead that keeps drugs in the house and was flagrantly lying to Viv, gets understandably pissed and becomes the bad guy when Carlton pulls the "I'm not the son you wanted" shyt. Kid uses a weekly allowance he gets for doing nothing, spends it on drugs, and Phil is the out of line one

Will finds a father figure in some random ass dude that tells him a couple good things, Phil says, "Hey, let's slow down, be careful" and Will shyts on him, tells the dude that took him in, helped him make connections that he never believed in him.

Sit down to talk your daughter about relationships, tell her it's good that she found a man that's willing to give her the moon and stars and Viv starts throwing shots

Dude takes leave for a few months for a political campaign, firm somehow fumbles their biggest client, he comes back and his partner is having meetings behind his back about merging, then gives him shyt for questioning it.

This shyt could've ended with Phil on some final scene of Insecure season 1 and I would've had the :manny: