The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Doc storyline fell flat.

Dog I was watching this shyt like are they serious???? This nikka will up here crying and shyt?? What AAU/HS coach doesn't try to sway players to certain colleges?? And "if" you get a kick back that's all in the game! This nikka Will was really brooding with the tight face about this shyt?? And the so-called partner threatening to "expose" shyt? They couldn't write some REAL shady shyt this nikka coulda been up to? All coaches do this shyt...white, black, whoever. I think this shyt sends the wrong message the way they portraying it. SMH.
I posted a week or so ago that they made it seem like Doc was in some serious shyt when he was taking money from agents/schools. Was it the first or second episode this season that ended with him and someone looking at a picture of Phil and the family with the :steviej: like he had some evil shyt planned, when at the end of the day, he needed legal assistance for an extortion attempt:unimpressed:

Why jump through all these hoops? How long was he going to wait to ask Phil for help?

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted a week or so ago that they made it seem like Doc was in some serious shyt when he was taking money from agents/schools. Was it the first or second episode this season that ended with him and someone looking at a picture of Phil and the family with the :steviej: like he had some evil shyt planned, when at the end of the day, he needed legal assistance for an extortion attempt:unimpressed:

Why jump through all these hoops? How long was he going to wait to ask Phil for help?
He coulda did that out the gate during their 1st meet. Whoever wrote this storyline aint really familiar with amateur basketball or recruiting and did no research. It's like me writing an episode of somebody tryna become a priest or some shyt. I'd be writing quests and missions for the mofo to go on since I have no idea what goes into that shyt. But hey sounds good right?? Nothing they said Doc did would've affected a players eligibility. Not one of em.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
For a season finale that was :yawn: This show is a easy watch so I’m not mad at it but for it to be a drama there isn’t much compelling content. If someone asked me what happened this season there isn’t much to tell. I hope they come back in the fall because it’s a show that can easily be forgotten

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Yeah, the Doc storyline ended with a whimper.

They need a true antagonist for season 3. Time to take the kid gloves off

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
For a season finale that was :yawn: This show is a easy watch so I’m not mad at it but for it to be a drama there isn’t much compelling content. If someone asked me what happened this season there isn’t much to tell. I hope they come back in the fall because it’s a show that can easily be forgotten
Uncle Phil and Aunt Viv on the outs. Phil's old work trying to get a re'up. Everyone at school gonna be tired of Carlton's "everyone mistakes" routine. And Hillary gonna be on Carlton's ass when she find out what Carlton did.

Season 3 is gonna be full of fukkery. :ehh: