The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk would Carlton think Will would leak the video :gucci:
Yeah that makes 0 sense. Will about to fight someone is going to play reallllll well with the people voting for the founders :laff:

But the bigger question how did Craig David get the video and why would one of those white boys in the lockeroom give it to him to fukk over they mans

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah that makes 0 sense. Will about to fight someone is going to play reallllll well with the people voting for the founders :laff:

But the bigger question how did Craig David get the video and why would one of those white boys in the lockeroom give it to him to fukk over they mans
Maybe he blackmailed one of them to get it. It seems like everyone in this show loves blackmailing each other

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, but to think it was him immediately and not whoever was taking the video?

It doesn't make sense to me either, but mental instability doesn't jump off the launchpad in logical directions :manny:

I just remind myself it's a drama and they'll make up stuff to keep the puters putin', no matter how clumsy it ends up looking.

Daps
Over the top writing and acting
Looks and behaves nothing like the OG Carlton

Carlton’s original character wasn’t over the top you? The original fresh prince was meant to be over the top.

As far as looks, Wills character is the only one with similarities, all the rest are completely different.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Carlton’s original character wasn’t over the top you? The original fresh prince was meant to be over the top.

As far as looks, Wills character is the only one with similarities, all the rest are completely different.
OG Carlton wasn't this angry and bitter 24/7
Maybe it's because I'm still on first season..so far shyt is too much